#281 wingfan1991

wingfan1991

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 10:01 PM

Anyone butf****** Byfuglien.

I cannot stand that fatass.

i would have bet my house before the game that Grimus would score tonight... damn dont like him either!

#282 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 23,338 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 10:07 PM

Final score and recap now in OP

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#283 Thrashers5Wings1

Thrashers5Wings1

Draftee

• 1 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 10:07 PM

Good game guys, the Wings have been one of my favorite teams for years, and I do hope you guys come out of the West. I can't STAND any of the other Western teams.

#284 Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday

LGW's impromptu Photoshopper

• Silver Booster
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 10:11 PM

Good game guys, the Wings have been one of my favorite teams for years, and I do hope you guys come out of the West. I can't STAND any of the other Western teams.

Not sure if serious.

Your user name is based on tonight's score.

Posted Image

#285 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 23,338 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 10:11 PM

Welcome aboard, stick around.

"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#286 titanium2

titanium2

Asha... I want I want!!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 10,495 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 10:30 PM

Deep down I suppose they needed a game like this with the way they've been pushing their luck. Hopefully they respond for the next game.

#287 MrWings787

MrWings787

Prospect

• 49 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 10:56 PM

This is what happens when you don't play Hudler.

#288 diehardredwing19

diehardredwing19

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 10:58 PM

good to hear... and nice name lol:P but yea i personally think the trashers will be a good team in the near future there a fiesty bunch and got some skill... u got little, byfuglien, E.kane, ladd, bergfors, and some other good or soon to be good players and i really really like pavelic hes a very good goaltender hands down seen him play alot this guys got the tools to be the next mikka kiprusoff like goaltender jsut my thoughts but yea on a side note u guys just flat out owned us tonight ugh

#289 Shaman

Shaman

Die hard Red Wing fan and realist.

• Silver Booster
  • 3,846 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 10:59 PM

the second line was invisible.
Feuer und Wasser kommt nicht zusammen
Kann man nicht binden sind nicht verwandt
In Funken versunken steh ich in Flammen
und bin im Wasser verbrannt
Im Wasser verbrannt

#290 St. Michael (the Red Wing)

St. Michael (the Red Wing)

Heavenly With the Puck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 11:10 PM

Hudler could sit all year to be honest. Too bad we didn't show up tonight to play against a mediocre team at best.f****** eh. Honestly Mikey should sit or retire. Ummm kinda think this team is better off without Huds and Modano. Team is denying younger guys playing time....

#291 Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday

LGW's impromptu Photoshopper

• Silver Booster
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 11:29 PM

Hudler could sit all year to be honest. Too bad we didn't show up tonight to play against a mediocre team at best.f****** eh. Honestly Mikey should sit or retire. Ummm kinda think this team is better off without Huds and Modano. Team is denying younger guys playing time....

Like who?

I'd rather have depth and keep our prospects in GR playing 20+ minutes than have no depth and have our rookies play 10 minutes with mediocre numbers on the team.

Posted Image

#292 brett

brett

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,133 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 11:30 PM

only one game

#293 St. Michael (the Red Wing)

St. Michael (the Red Wing)

Heavenly With the Puck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 11:34 PM

Like who?

I'd rather have depth and keep our prospects in GR playing 20+ minutes than have no depth and have our rookies play 10 minutes with mediocre numbers on the team.

Mursak or Tatar or ANYONE else besides Modano or Huds for f*** sake. Really could have anyone trying out for a NHL job doing they're job. We didn't need Mikey or Huds this year....

#294 edicius

edicius

Professional drinker.

• HoF Booster
  • 25,212 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 11:47 PM

Just didn't see any sustained energy tonight. Sloppy, sloppy defensive mistakes - Ericsson passing into Stuart's skates right in front of Howard? Brilliant. Jimmy needs a couple games off too. His last three haven't been up to par and frankly, he just needs a break.

ABV_sig.png

Can't listen live? Check out MoreLikeRadio.org for show archives!

#295 Yak19

Yak19

-Playmaker Elite-

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,837 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 11:52 PM

Can't expect them to be on for 82 games, tonight they took one off its expected here and there. At least it was against a team i really care nothing about.

GO WINGS!

#296 drumnj

drumnj

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 12:05 AM

Damn morning Griffins game, I forgot to reset the capture dimensions after the Griffs played at 11am ET. I normally don't stream them on that computer to prevent things like this from happenings. Oh well, it seems like it wasn't a good game to watch anyway.

I don't think the Griffins will be playing anymore weekday morning/early afternoon games....hopefully.

However I did make it to my destination without any problems (was driving the whole time).

I'll be replaying most of this abomination of a game, though probably not all of it. On now

Edited by drumnj, 25 November 2010 - 12:08 AM.

Your any-time FSD online source, with pre and post game coverage along with any Red Wings specials.  Youtube page: RedWingsLive1

Red Wings and Griffins Live Games Check my profile
Always looking for people to help with the site, be it coding (PHP & JS) or design work. PM me if you'd be interested.

Cleary on, Mike!
Cleary on, Ken!
Dan's World, Dan's World... Mediocrity!... Excellent!

#297 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 12:12 AM

Like who?

We don't like people who make sense round' here.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#298 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 23,338 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 12:28 AM

This is what happens when you don't play Hudler.

Now you done it.

#299 stormboy

stormboy

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 01:44 AM

wow, i read the last four pages and not one LITSTROM IS OLD HOWARD SUCKS ZETTERBERG'S CAREERS IS OVER BABCOCK IS A BUM post from mindfly. maybe he was busy tonight...

anyway, this afternoon i was bummed i had to work. now, not so much. at least i made money (and didn't spend it on beer). why does atlanta always seem to dominate us no matter how bad they suck or how good we are? must be the wings just don't get up for those games...

maybe this will be a wake up call -- they've been winning, but it seems like they haven't been playing super great. can't complain too much, of course -- first in the conference. but, either way...

go wings.

#300 Drake_Marcus

Drake_Marcus

Pariah

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,336 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 01:53 AM

Deep down I suppose they needed a game like this with the way they've been pushing their luck. Hopefully they respond for the next game.

Agreed. They were playing 2009 Red Wings hockey instead of 2008 Red Wings hockey. Someone had to smack them across the face, might as well have been Bufglyngggnn's arrogant ass.
Dedicated to lulz once lost:
Posted Image
Thanks TeeMan!

"We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas
of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage" --H.P. Lovecraft