• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
up2here

Babs says Miller and Eaves will both play

Rate this topic

From Rotoworld:

Drew Miller and Patrick Eaves have been rotating games on the fourth line for Detroit, but coach Mike Babcock is considering scratching someone else now.

"We'll look at that again," Babcock said. "We've had a two-man rotation with Miller and Eaves (and) they've both played excellent. Maybe it's time to go a little deeper." We'll let you know if anything comes from this.

I think Hudler is likely the odd man out but I guess we could be surprised.

If not Hudler, my only other guess would be Abdelkader since it's more/less 4th line rotation stuff. No inklings that anybody has read I think to suggest Helm would be scratched anytime soon.

Though I would be shocked if it's Abdelkader.

I'm not throwing Hudler under the bus so soon like is the general consensus here at present, but right now he's the one that stands out the most that isn't doing anything of significant value to produce, fair or not.

My guess is still Happy.

If not Hudler, my only other guess would be Abdelkader since it's more/less 4th line rotation stuff. No inklings that anybody has read I think to suggest Helm would be scratched anytime soon.

Though I would be shocked if it's Abdelkader.

I'm not throwing Hudler under the bus so soon like is the general consensus here at present, but right now he's the one that stands out the most that isn't doing anything of significant value to produce, fair or not.

My guess is still Happy.

Swedishchef.jpg

A-CHOCOLATE MOOSE

But yeah.. It's Huds.

If it is Hudler then I have to beleive the writing would be on the wall for him to be traded. Does anyone know where the Wings stand against the cap?

Edited by UP2HERE

What are they going to trade him for?

He has no value at this point.

His value is very low but it seems like a huge waste of 3 million bucks to have him on the bench. Not to mention he's UFA next year.

Are you sure it is NEXT YEAR he is a UFA?

No he's not, it was a 2 year deal...

Ding ding ding ding... We have a winner...

Thats what NHLSCAP says. I guess they could be wrong but its not likely.

The dude signed a 1 yr contract with a team in the KHL while he was under contract here. He never played, therefore the contract really never started until this season.

hudler is signed until 2012-2013

"Bingo-Bango" has Mickey would say

Ding ding ding ding... We have a winner...

The dude signed a 1 yr contract with a team in the KHL while he was under contract here. He never played, therefore the contract really never started until this season.

"Bingo-Bango" has Mickey would say

Detroit Forwards

Click the link. Again the site could be wrong but theyve typically been very reliable.

Update:NHLnumbers.com shows him as UFA in two years. One of them is wrong.

Edited by UP2HERE

Guest mindfly

Topic is misleading, they might chose both to play but it's not certain, read what he acutally say...

eh hem...

Cap Geek Site is correct, he has a 2 yr contract

Thats two sites that say hes UFA in two years so Im gonna assume thats correct.

What 2 sites? Your site says he is a UFA after this year and the link (capgeek) that Steve K posted reinforces he is a UFA in 2 yrs (including this year - aka after the following season) where you said he was a UFA after this season.