• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Konnan511

The Red Wing Turducken

Rate this topic

turducken1.jpg

A Turducken is a dish consisting of a de-boned chicken stuffed into a de-boned duck, which itself is stuffed into a de-boned turkey popularized by none other than John Madden.

I thought this would be fun and it would raise spirits around LGW!

Turkey: The first thing you notice about the meal, the thing that stands out the most to you.

Duck: The juicy layer, the thing that holds everything together. The savior meat of the whole meal that keeps people coming back for more.

Chicken: The surprise, the thing that everyone loves and can't get enough of. The center of the dish. The crucial center that you expect from the very beginning.

So, for me, the Red Wing Turducken is this:

Turkey: The Winged Wheel. It's the first thing I notice and it's the most highly recognizable thing about the franchise.

Duck: Defensive forwards. The Wings are one of the few teams that requires all of it's players to be sound defensively. Datsyul and Zetterberg lead the charge from forwards, and Lidstrom holds the charge from the blueline.

Chicken: Loyalty. The Wings are the most loyal organization in the NHL and world. When you sign with the Wings, you know that are going to treat you right!

So what's your Red Wing Turducken LGW???

PS, Happy Holidays!

I've heard about this for years being an NFL fan but would have never ventured to make one.. Some at work made one this year for our Canadian thanksgiving lunch and it is sooooooooo good! I would highly recommend it.

Oh ya, Happy Thanksgiving to all of our American friends celebrating today! Cheers

Edited by The Secret