• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

11/26 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Blue Jackets 1

Rate this topic

whats everyones take on the new jersey?

i dont think its that bad really...

i had a gut feeling the cannon would be involved..

lets just hope it isnt used in tonights game :lol::sly::yowza::hehe:

post-17085-052901900 1290791444_thumb.jpg

The Canon is *** but overall it looks nice. Unfortunately its not original

i had a gut feeling the cannon would be involved..

let's just hope it isn't used in tonight's game

post-17085-052901900 1290791444_thumb.jpg

I am hoping that the Wings will see the cannon and think, "Oh, I should shoot the puck."

Please. One goal probably won't win this game, or many others, boyz.

Go, Wings!!

I read the opposition GDT. They are really excited about this game. As am I. I hope I can get atdhe.net to work this time. I didn't get to watch the game Wednesday cause they crapped out but whatever!

Wings wi 3-2 in OT. Abbey or Madano with the GW.

LETS GO WINGS!!!!

My grandmother died today, so if the Wings could win to lift my spirits, that would be swell. A Hank hat trick would be even more swell.

I don't know ya man but my prayers and wishes are with you and your family! Hope everything gets better for ya.

Far too similar to Florida's third.

I believe Pittsburgh has a similar one too, or they're wearing it to the Winter Classic.

I really don't get the navy blue - Baby blue with a circle in the middle with a logo. Be original. I'd like to see them wear uniforms that look like they were actual army jackets. Now THAT would be a cool jersey.

I just read that the last time the Wings lost a game 5-1 was last year against the Leafs. The next game Detroit responded by beating the BJs 9-1 in Columbus.

Let's hope the Wings come out as strong tonight!

Thanks to these GDT I now have a pointless ranking...

#1 in profile views on LGW woooo :D

I know I cheated by far, but ya.....I feel so special :lol:

If there were a Conn Smythe for LGW, you'd have it awarded under your profile pic because for my Red Wing's experience (having moved 2500 miles away from Detroit), you've been MVP for sure. Thanks for the hook up. :clap:

BTW, thats an impressive looking kit you have there, what brand is it and what type of hardware are you using? (Do you have a link?) In a previous lifetime I banged out on an old Ludwig kit with Zildjian and Paiste, trying to imitate Neil Pert, John Bonham, and Mitch Mitchell. Nowadays if I want to get my fix, I put youtube clips of Tony Royster Jr or Carter Beauford on my 58" plasma. :cool:

It's about time for Modano to bust out with a couple goals. Go Wings.

Edited by T.Low

Guest Stolberg

KlesNashUmbieVerm_Homepage.jpg

the cannon logo is the best the BJs have ever had

the lettering is awful and the jersey design is so bland it's painful. plus they seemed to have forgotten that they had red too

Thanks for the GDT!

I still can't get over the fact that the Jackets are so close to us in the standings when we are sitting pretty overall. What a wacky logjam.

I hope that Rick Nash doesn't continue with his usual parade of goals on us. Hopefully, they can shut him down tonight. I expect a better defensive game tonight.

Lets go wings!

Edited by servo

I just read that the last time the Wings lost a game 5-1 was last year against the Leafs. The next game Detroit responded by beating the BJs 9-1 in Columbus.

Let's hope the Wings come out as strong tonight!

sadly I was at that game :( However I do remember that they beat Columbus 9-1 right after that loss because I was wondering where that offense was in Toronto. Anyways.. GO WINGS!

Go Wings!!!!!!

Would be cool to see the D pairings go back to normal for a game.

Lidstrom

Rafalski

Kronwall

Stuart

Salei

Ericsson

But Babcock is the head honcho for a reason.

columbus3rd.jpg

another version

Looks better then the other one.

Keys to the game. BETTER DEFENSE. I think after all the goals that they scored lately, they all wanted to get a goal in the Atlanta game. Too much pinching led to a lot of odd man rushes. Let's make safer and smarter passes and get the puck possession game going. That's what makes Detroit dominant.