• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

11/26 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Blue Jackets 1

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

I bet O'Halloran will call off a wings goal with a holmstrom goalie interference penalty

they make sure that the jackets have fully rested players to kill the penalty lol. i honestly don't know what the hell is going on with the reffing tonight. it doesn't take a hockey fan to realize its very one sided. refs must like the idea of making sure a historically s***ty expansion team leads the west for a bit.

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

So does that mean the opening faceoff of the 3rd will be in the BJ zone?

hahah wishful thinking

unfortunately it will be at center ice... <_<

guys I knwo O'halloran has screwed the wings in the past.... but over the past 2 seasons he has changed and he has actually become one of my more favorite refs as he is pretty fair (imo he likes to let teams play these days) and he hasnt been the ref making most the calls against the wings tonight.

- Reffing aside, I think the Wings have had a FANTASTIC road game considering being short handed so much. Pavs and Z look really good but I would like Z to stop circling the net only to almost get decked.

- nice to see Mule score on the road

- the D (all around team play) has been outstanding, which is nice to see considering the last 4 games.

- Howard looks solid

- Hopefully the PP gets us going early in the 3rd I would like the team to go up 2-0 or 3-0 to be able to rest key players for Sunday's big game

- I know a lot are not happy with the officiating but the way I see it, it has not costed the Wings yet, and if the Wings can pull this win out I bet they get a better officiated game on Sunday.

Anways, go Wings!

Guest Stolberg

Whoa, Columbus has a BJ zone? They're pretty damn permissive in Ohio!

yeah, the red light district

the mule asked for directions earlier

Guest mindfly

yeah, the red light district

the mule asked for directions earlier

With loads of gloryholes too.

guys I knwo O'halloran has screwed the wings in the past.... but over the past 2 seasons he has changed and he has actually become one of my more favorite refs as he is pretty fair (imo he likes to let teams play these days) and he hasnt been the ref making most the calls against the wings tonight.

He was reffing the Detroit/Calgary game when the Wings had around 5 PPs without a call going against them.