• Please log in to reply
422 replies to this topic

#421 kylee

kylee

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,420 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 04:59 AM

idk guys i actually like the 3rds for the Jackets-- i actually hope the Jackets stay right where they are in the standings and make significant improvements this season-- they have RIsh Nash who has superstar talent and isn't named Crosby or Ovechkin. Overall i think the Jackets being a young franchise, with a superstar in Nash, and a healthy rivalry with the Red Wings can do nothing but good things for the league and in my most sincere hope, take some sort of attention away from Crosby and Ovie.

Good win tonight it was good to see the Wings bounce back and play a complete game after the ATL embarrassment. Here's to another W against Columbus on sunday (which i actually really like the late afternoon sunday games).

#422 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 05:02 PM

Who made that? Is that an official third jersey or...?

It's just a joke. :D
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#423 egroen

egroen

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,619 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 07:42 PM

I liked the third jerseys. They are miles better than a lot of the third jerseys. I mean, have you seen ours???
Posted Image

Needs neon!
Red Kelly #4 and Larry Aurie #6 belong in the rafters!!!

"For my game, I don't need to score the goal," Konstantinov once explained. "I need someone to start thinking about me and forgetting about scoring goals."