• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

11/26 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Blue Jackets 1

Rate this topic

Another Wings kill :thumbup:

Time for a few make up calls...

No kidding, but who knows if our Power Play can get their act together.

thought ericsson was gonna get called with interference there

Yeah that would have been pretty ***.

Yes, yes indeed to both. I'm gonna try to get the TCV CD sometime soon. Just great music, much better than much of today's "music"! They were originally gonna call themselves "Caligula" but that name was already taken, so they went with TCV as it had no real significance. Until now :cool: .

Yes, get it! #4 Dead End Friends and #6 Scumbag Blues are my favorites, but the whole CD is excellent!

As much as I like those new CBJ jerseys, I was just thinking, they can't wear them in TB! :lol:

Can't complain about not getting scored on, but they did note earlier that C-bus has a whopping nine PPGs this season.

Well that's true. But you can't count out Nash. And the Wings PK hasn't looked good the last few games so it's a good sight to see.

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

My grandmother died today, so if the Wings could win to lift my spirits, that would be swell. A Hank hat trick would be even more swell.

im sorry to hear about your grandmother

she is in a better place now

i just cant believe how many people mistake you for a mans.... :hehe::D:hehe::scared:

in the game i hope the wings have a better period then they did in the first

As much as I like those new CBJ jerseys, I was just thinking, they can't wear them in TB! :lol:

Or Atlanta, or Carolina, or Miami, or Nashville, etc. 145 years later and they still harbor resentment <_< . (but that's neither here or anywhere else outside of PD)

After P1

Red Wings: 0

Blue Jackets: 0

Shots on goal are about even, 13-12 CBJ, despite the Wings on the PK 3 times.

I thought that the officiating was pretty brutal that period calling some lame calls against the wings, meanwhile letting the Jackets get away with lots of hooking and holding. IMO some make up calls are necessary. The Jackets got 13 shots on net because of their 3 powerplays; other than that I thought the Wings had an outstanding period 5 on 5 and the Top line looks good tonight.

On another note, Howard needs to stop giving such easy rebounds. Overall great first period.