• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 WpgMikos

WpgMikos

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 01:52 AM

Nice to see the various Detroit team's supporting each other. When I was at the Wings/Oilers game on the 11th, Suh was in attendance.

I decided to do a drive down sans ticket to see the Lions/Patriots game today. While I was out front waiting to see if I could buy one, I noticed this guy walking past me and I thought to myself "that guy looks like Henrik Zetterberg". And as he passed me by I realized it was him. As well as Brad Stuart and Ruslan Salei.
Posted Image

When Z went to Will Call to get their tickets I told Stuart that I was enjoying the Wings season. He thanked me while Salei gave me a blank Belarusian stare.
Posted Image

Unrelated to the above I ended up randomly meeting a fellow Canadian who works as a Scout in the N. (which was good times as we discussed hockey throughout the game). Long story short we bought 2 tickets from these drunks who couldn't get into Ford Field. Ended up being on the 35 yard line, 7th row.
Posted Image

#2 rbkhockey43

rbkhockey43

Rookie

• Pip
  • 163 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 02:06 AM

That's awesome. I saw Draper at a Lions game last month
Posted Image

#3 Aussie_Wing

Aussie_Wing

Mursak

• Bronze Booster
  • 8,550 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 02:50 AM

That's awesome. I saw Draper at a Lions game last month

I remember seeing Draper at a Red Wings game a while back too.

Ken Holland: Hes (Mursak) a young guy, provides energy, can skate, hes a puck hound.

#4 VM1138

VM1138

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,518 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 08:47 AM

When Z went to Will Call to get their tickets I told Stuart that I was enjoying the Wings season. He thanked me while Salei gave me a blank Belarusian stare.

I cracked up with this. Tried to come up with some witty "Soviet Russia" comment but my mind isn't functioning yet.
Check out my short e-book on the Red Wings' 1937 Stanley Cup championship entitled: "Nothing Could Keep 'Em Down." Please download it from my profile at Smashwords: https://www.smashwor...ile/view/victor

New e-book: The Spanish-American War: A Brief History. Relatively short, introductory read for casual history buffs and people who want to learn more about a forgotten war that changed America. Available at BN.com, Smashwords, Kobo, and Diesel E-Books right now. Same link as above.

#5 GunnarStahl

GunnarStahl

Rookie

• Pip
  • 135 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 10:23 AM

I've seen Maltby at Tigers games

#6 hokeychik22

hokeychik22

leapin' lou fontinato

• PipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 11:24 AM

i went to the parade, and i might of walked right past all three of them (walked right by ford field) that would of been neat. i liked how they just blended into the crowd.

i actually remember seeing that guy in the first picture you posted with the tigers hat on

Edited by hokeychik22, 26 November 2010 - 11:28 AM.

#7 MrWings787

MrWings787

Prospect

• 49 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 11:29 AM

Its cool that you saw them. Maybe if Zetterberg could of played cornerback instead of Alphonso Smith the Lions would of won.

Edited by MrWings787, 26 November 2010 - 12:17 PM.

#8 WpgMikos

WpgMikos

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 12:02 PM

I cracked up with this. Tried to come up with some witty "Soviet Russia" comment but my mind isn't functioning yet.

Thanks.

Aside from a Yakov Smirnoff "In Soviet Russia, car drive you" I've now exhausted my list of Russian jokes.

#9 wingsgirl001

wingsgirl001

Hey Hey, Hockeytown!

• Gold Booster
  • 6,752 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 05:18 PM

That's pretty cool. :)

I know Chelios goes to Tigers games a lot, they always show him on TV.

i57ouh.jpg

Captain Z!