• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeyTownHouligan

Datsyuk's goal song?

Rate this topic

Hey I have heard this song every so often after Pasha scores and I was just wondering what the heck this is, some kind of russian rave song or what.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12-95HTaCmE

You can kinda hear it after this goal from last year but i was just wondering what the heck song that was cause its kinda catchy.

Hey I have heard this song every so often after Pasha scores and I was just wondering what the heck this is, some kind of russian rave song or what.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12-95HTaCmE

You can kinda hear it after this goal from last year but i was just wondering what the heck song that was cause its kinda catchy.

I bet he didn't see that one coming, ha ha.

Where has all the good music gone? :|

The Joe seems to have random frat-party techno / teenie bopper music night every once in a while. I had to sit through it the last time Phoenix was in town, and dear god I hope I don't have to ever again.

Guest mindfly

They used to play this song when our team scored in hockey for like 10 years straight :hehe:

at the 0:53 mark

Guest mindfly

Haha the finns one and only gold, 15 years ago... poor finns with their overrated "sisu"

Guest Stolberg

to their credit, Paintywaist is a SoCal band. It would be nice to hear more local music in the Joe.

local music to them is probably kid rock

so no

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXoxpiegMPM

Ugh, ducks/flyers goal song is horrible too

Personally I find it rather fitting that their goal song is a song that's a tribute to a dead guy (their original bassist, who had problems with alcoholism and shot himself). Reminds me of their play.

Edited by Datsyerberger

I know everyone has an opinion about what the goal music should be. Lets be honest here, every rink has their goal song(s) that adds to the atmosphere of being there. I like Chelsea's Dagger at the Hawks arena. That place is a madhouse when they score and that song comes up, and I have just been there 2 times in the last two years. Even the Dallas Stars arena has some great goal scoring music and other rink music that makes going there a lot of fun. Especially the end music when they win the game (Stevie Ray Vaughn who is a Dallas native).

As for Detroit's music, I feel that everything from the Irish Gig when Shanny played for us, to Hey Hey Hockeytown, to the final horn when they play "The good ole hockey game....." all add to the atmosphere of the game. From a personal standpoint, I would prefer to hear the Hey Hey Hockeytown song after the first goal, and then the ole 2 Unlimited song they played back in the day after every goal after that. Just my preference, but I also enjoy them adding a few different goal songs for a few different players.