• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

11/28 GDT: Blue Jackets 2 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

PLus we have multiple games in hand over everyone except the team we're playing tonight, only one.

Looking at the BJs board, I never knew they had so much animosity towards the Wings, where did that come from?

WhoWins™ defines an "annihilation" as a 4-game series sweep in which the swept team never -- not for even one second -- holds a lead.

NHL Annihilations (Annihilator (vs. Annihilated)):

2009 Prelim: Detroit Red Wings (vs. Columbus Blue Jackets)

This

With their new mascot, I don't think they have any room to be making fun of anyone. Are they trying to compensate for something?

bluejacketsmascot.jpg

LMAO that has to be the funniest thing I have ever seen. What has our sport come to?

That looks like a cigarette in a wheelchair.

And for them to make fun of Detroit as a city is just ridiculous... Columbus isn't exactly a utopia itself.

3 points seperate first and 8th place in the wc standings. Wow

yea but don't be decieved. The Wings have only played 20 games. looking at the points % it really isn't that close in the central.

Wings .750

BJ's .667

Blues .614

Hawks .538

Preds .523

Or look at wins/losses

Wings 14-6

BJ's 14-7

Blues 12-10

Hawks 13-13

Preds 9-13

The pack has separated a good bit. It's us and the BJ's.

Edited by chrisdetroit

its my birthday, so i'm predicting....

a wings win.

a few comments about the iniquities of hudler.

a few insulting comments about people who like hudler.

a loss prediction from mindfly.

a prognostication regarding the wings iniquities due to having hudler by mindfly.

and beyond that, more mindfly insipidity.

don't let me down, blackhawk!!

I went to the game last Sunday for my birthday and it was insane! I hope today's game is a good one and happy birthday! :thumbup:

LMAO that has to be the funniest thing I have ever seen. What has our sport come to?

And for them to make fun of Detroit as a city is just ridiculous... Columbus isn't exactly a utopia itself.

Yeah I don't get it. I wouldn't think it'd be that hard to come up with a jersey and mascot that falls under the Civil War theme. That 3rd jersey is stupidly generic, and the mascot is ridiculous. The logo would have been better as a couple of crossed muskets, or soldier carrying a US flag - they could even put some chevrons on the arms to really drive in the military theme. The cannon looks like it came from some clip art package.

Don't be naive, it's Chelios.

Yeah I don't get it. I wouldn't think it'd be that hard to come up with a jersey and mascot that falls under the Civil War theme. That 3rd jersey is stupidly generic, and the mascot is ridiculous. The logo would have been better as a couple of crossed muskets, or soldier carrying a US flag - they could even put some chevrons on the arms to really drive in the military theme. The cannon looks like it came from some clip art package.

To be fair, the cannon is symbolic of the cannon they've been shooting off every game at the BJ's arena.

Is anywhere in Ohio really that much better than Detroit?

No. No it is not. After 4+ years in Ohio, I'm counting the days until I can move back to Metro Detroit. (Year and a half or so.)

Edited by Jenny

Guest Stolberg

Is anywhere in Ohio really that much better than Detroit?

Really?

It's Ohio for f***'s sake

columbus is a pretty nice city

so yeah