• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
horrorsteve2000

Griffns jerseys

Rate this topic

Thanks is that for just a plain one or a player

Plain, but they might offer lettering services at a decent rate. I'm not sure.

They also sell a number of game worn jerseys, but they're obviously much pricier. They have an end of the year sale after the season on game worn jerseys and equipment if that's more your style, too.

Plain, but they might offer lettering services at a decent rate. I'm not sure.

They also sell a number of game worn jerseys, but they're obviously much pricier. They have an end of the year sale after the season on game worn jerseys and equipment if that's more your style, too.

To put player on the replica isn't that bad...it doesn't cost much anyway!

Edit: All Star Sports would put it on if the Zone charged to much. I believe the guy at All Star Sports used to the guy that was in charge of the stitching for the griff's if I'm not mistaken (or drunk).

Edited by Coyote0106

We were season ticket holders for several years before moving away and loved the special game worn jerseys they would auction off on holidays. We probably have a dozen or so from Griffins like Picard, Kip Miller, good old Travis Richards, etc. My favorite though has to be my dad's McSorley jersey. People are still amazed at it's awesomeness whenever he breaks it out.

We were season ticket holders for several years before moving away and loved the special game worn jerseys they would auction off on holidays. We probably have a dozen or so from Griffins like Picard, Kip Miller, good old Travis Richards, etc. My favorite though has to be my dad's McSorley jersey. People are still amazed at it's awesomeness whenever he breaks it out.

Lol. I know the feeling. I think I'm up to 26-27 jersey's right now!

Lol. I know the feeling. I think I'm up to 26-27 jersey's right now!

Nice!

Took my son to his 2nd game Friday after Thanksgiving (first was the ND/MSU game where he met Cheli) and he loved it. Shootout loss to the Chicago farm team but there was a shootout with a great save by the Griffin goalie in the first period, multiple fights, overtime, and a shootout... can't get much more entertaining than that!