• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Osgood will start on Saturday... JMac sent down to GR

Rate this topic

i'm fully expecting a loss on Saturday with Osgood coming back from injury and it being a back to back game

4th time i've predicted a Wings loss this year and the other 3 ended up not only being losses but regulation losses

This makes me nervous. I think the rust is building up on Ozzy. I love him 2 death but Jimmy was winning. Hopefully, Ozzy can come in and keep the pace going.

Jimmy needs a break I'm just not sure Osgood is the replacement he needed.

i'm fully expecting a loss on Saturday with Osgood coming back from injury and it being a back to back game

4th time i've predicted a Wings loss this year and the other 3 ended up not only being losses but regulation losses

Then why the hell do you predict losses??? Only predict wins, then we will have wins or overtime losses which still get us a point.

Guest Stolberg

Then why the hell do you predict losses??? Only predict wins, then we will have wins or overtime losses which still get us a point.

The only predictions that come true are mindfly's.

This makes me nervous. I think the rust is building up on Ozzy. I love him 2 death but Jimmy was winning. Hopefully, Ozzy can come in and keep the pace going.

Jimmy needs a break I'm just not sure Osgood is the replacement he needed.

But Joey MacDonald's 1 period of play in the same time frame would have been?

But Joey MacDonald's 1 period of play in the same time frame would have been?

Good point. Hopefully, Ozzy can come in and shake off the rust and give us a good performance.

Just been a while. We have a great chance to grab some points on this road trip. Jimmy needed a break and Ozzy will do great!

So he can say "I told you so". If we win when he predicted a loss, you won't hear from him.

The only predictions that come true are mindfly's.

Well since Mindfly ALWAYS predicts a loss or at least is always negative, we would be 0-22 if he was right.

Guest Stolberg
Well since Mindfly ALWAYS predicts a loss or at least is always negative, we would be 0-22 if he was right.

Oh, the Wings might be winning in our piddly 3 or 4 dimensions. The Godhead Mindfly perceives all others and sees that we are in in fact 0-22.

I'm expecting some rust on Ozzie, and the game may be more challenging, but my expectation is not perfection for a guy who has played a handful of games in as many months. I'm cutting him some big slack for Saturday's game. And all I have to say is I'd rather get him started now in a rotation than wait until March like last year and wear Jimmy out (although he has the stamina of a bull). If we lose, we lose. If we win, even better. The overall benefits far outweigh the negatives.

Guest mindfly

I get the rust concern, but he has to play sometime. Despite that, go Osgood and f**k all the haters.

Go all wings' no matter how much they suck :rolleyes:

Go all wings' no matter how much they suck :rolleyes:

Silly grasshopper. This is exactly what I was talking about.

Everybody understands potential rust, etc.

Saying that so-and-so sucks and is done when there's plenty of season left and we know somebody is capable is stupid. Which is what you were being.

So, f**k you then.

Have a nice night.

Edited by SouthernWingsFan

I have faith in Ozzie but this has disaster written all over it. Back-to-back. Haven't played for a while...this could kill his confidence and his chance to restablish himself.

Edited by VM1138

Yeah I prefer Ozzie get an easier game to build his confidence back. I mean, the Kings? That's a really good team there. If they have to lose I'd rather have Jimmy play the back to back than have Osgood lose in his first game and have a setback mentally and emotionally.