• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Setemupknockem

Hat Trick - Curly Fries or Jr. Roast Beef?

Rate this topic

So we all love free stuff, especially food. Well if you follow thing wings you know about the hat trick offer by arby's. If a player scores a hat trick in a game everyone gets a free Jr. Roast Beef right now.

Well people were mad about that and wanted the curly fries back, and now its up to fans to vote.

http://bit.ly/fnlX8E

So, what do you like curly fries or roast beef?

I think the jr. roast beef is a better deal.

So we all love free stuff, especially food. Well if you follow thing wings you know about the hat trick offer by arby's. If a player scores a hat trick in a game everyone gets a free Jr. Roast Beef right now.

Well people were mad about that and wanted the curly fries back, and now its up to fans to vote.

http://bit.ly/fnlX8E

So, what do you like curly fries or roast beef?

I think the jr. roast beef is a better deal.

Curly fry is winning by a landslide.

The Jr Roast Beef is maybe a slightly better deal, and I'd be more likely to go across town to get one, but that's really not the point.

It began Curly fries. It should stay that way.

When they yell "Curly Fries!!" After a hat trick, it sounds a lot better than yelling "Junior Roast Beef Sandwich!!!"

I almost think Arby's changed it knowing it would not sit well with fans. I bet they predicted a bit of an outrage, and thus free publicity. Hell this if the fifth or six time I've heard about it, and we haven't had a Hat Trick. Each time I hear about it I get this strange hankering for Curly Fries. It's like free advertisement for Arby's :)

2 minute mark.

P.S. Saying Curly Fries during a game, falls into the same category as S*utout.

Edited by truebladearmy

Cleary seems the mostly likely right now.

Dang...if I just had a time machine now I could just tell everyone to eat a whole ton of crow sandwich. But yeah, that wouldn't really make me feel any better lol. Just glad to see Danny back to playing at the level we know he can.

Dang...if I just had a time machine now I could just tell everyone to eat a whole ton of crow sandwich. But yeah, that wouldn't really make me feel any better lol. Just glad to see Danny back to playing at the level we know he can.

What's up with the avatar?

Nothing. Just wondering why you went from Z to Abby.

Ahh...yeah I do that from time to time. Have alternated between Fritters and Z. Hank being my idol of all of humanity but gotta love the Fritters too.

edit:grammar

I should technically alternate between Pav, Hank, and Drapes to simulate the last few years for the "A". I don't exactly have the energy for that and don't exactly see the need to...Oh no I've gone cross eyed blink.gif

Edited by HankthaTank

Guest Stolberg

i dunno, getting all excited and saying I WANT THAT JR. ROAST BEEF is kind of creepy

i dunno, getting all excited and saying I WANT THAT JR. ROAST BEEF is kind of creepy

That's funny it makes my lips water, I would pick the roast beef by the way...but I do believe there should be a choice between the two and be done with it.goal.gif

Curly fries are fun, a tasty snack, and sound better when Mickey says it. I don't care if getting a roast beef sandwich is a better deal, people obviously like the curly fries better. Its a better marketing campaign too. Mickey says curly fries all the time, Z is called Mr. Curly Fries, their product is mentioned multiple times anyone gets close to a hat trick. Arby's beef sucks anyway :P

CURLY FRIES BABY WOOOHOO!!!

I may or may not have had a few drinks tonight.

Guest Stolberg

That's funny it makes my lips water, I would pick the roast beef by the way...but I do believe there should be a choice between the two and be done with it.goal.gif

maxwell_smart__confused.gif

GIVE ME MEAT, HANK!!!

or

HOO-WOO!!! CURLY FRIES!!!

Hm... yes. The former does sound a bit disturbing.

I vote for the curly fries. I had both last night. Quite good, really.

Of course, we don't get the offer out here. But for the good folks in the D, I'm glad that there is some way that the players can reward their fans.

GIVE ME MEAT, HANK!!!

or

HOO-WOO!!! CURLY FRIES!!!

Hm... yes. The former does sound a bit disturbing.

I vote for the curly fries. I had both last night. Quite good, really.

Of course, we don't get the offer out here. But for the good folks in the D, I'm glad that there is some way that the players can reward their fans.

I would totally try to get them anyway. If you threw a fit and brought in a copy of the box score, I bet you could get your fries. They might have to call the corporate office though. It's really just one fry. I'm sure if you were buying something too it wouldn't be an issue :-p