• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CenterIce

Ritola has inner ear disease

Rate this topic

what is going on with former wings??

konstantinov - limo crash

fischer - heart problem

fleischmann - pulmonary emboli or something like that (bloodclots in lungs)

and now ritola with the ear thing.

messed up.

Add another to the list...

Lebda - Sucks at hockey

It happens.

I'm sure you do, so that you will not be deprived of a subject of complaint!

For someone that ******* NON-STOP about others complaining, you sure do a ton of frickin complaining about other people. Every post I read from you is a ***** fest about something another poster said.

Aussie is one of the most knowledgable people here on Red Wings prospects and there's nothing wrong with following Ritola and wanting him to succeed still. Too bad we can't ship you away to another team's board. Everyone would love that move.

fischer - heart problem

messed up.

Don't forget Igor Grigorenko. He went from World Junior scoring champ to fighting for his life to learning how to skate again all the way to bust.

For someone that ******* NON-STOP about others complaining, you sure do a ton of frickin complaining about other people. Every post I read from you is a ***** fest about something another poster said.

Aussie is one of the most knowledgable people here on Red Wings prospects and there's nothing wrong with following Ritola and wanting him to succeed still. Too bad we can't ship you away to another team's board. Everyone would love that move.

Muhahahaha...

Per Bob McKenzie, TB just put Ritola on waivers today.Update on his ear issue here.

Quote "I feel like everybody is behind me," he said. "It's a great team." -Mattias Ritola Feb.5.2011

This sucks for for Ritola for sure, I hope someone takes a shot on signing him. As well as obviously beating this thing!

Guest Crymson

He's also a Ritola slappy who went nuts and started vehemently disparaging Holland when Ritola scored a goal and an assist at the start of the season. Now he gets defensive whenever anyone brings it up.

I definitely feel for him. As I found out I also might have the same disease. I severely injured my jaw November 2009 and as a result, I have ringing in my left ear that is sometimes deafeningly loud. It's not for sure Meniere's Disease, but it's possible that's what I have developed. Luckily, I have no dizzyness or hearing loss. But the constant ringing is sometimes very soul crushing. And lost my health insurance 2 weeks before this all started, so I've had to live with this for over a year now. But as of March 1st my new health insurance kicks in. So hopefully I can get surgery to correct this. Part of me actually hopes I do have Meniere's Disease, because its a disease that burns out and goes away over time. I just don't wanna have to live with this for the rest of my life. Hopefully Ritola gets over this soon. I'm sure he will eventually.

fischer - heart problem

messed up.

and jamie rivers

Veteran D-man Jamie Rivers is recovering from one of the scarier experiences a person can ever go through. Playing professionally over in Croatia, Rivers was forced to undergo emergency surgery to have his spleen removed. Due to the large amount of internal bleeding, Rivers heart actually stopped for nearly two minutes before being brought back to life. Electrical defibrillator’s assisted in the Doctor’s effort to re-establish a productive heart rhythm.

There were three Doctors working on Rivers during surgery and at one point two of them had given up. Thankfully one of the Surgeons didn’t stop.

Don't forget Igor Grigorenko. He went from World Junior scoring champ to fighting for his life to learning how to skate again all the way to bust.

From today's 'Afternoon Shift' Griffins blog:

"The enigmatic Igor Grigorenko (2007-08) appears to have found the stardom that he couldn’t achieve in North America, standing fifth in the KHL with 23 goals for Salavat Yulaev Ufa."

Guest Heaten

From today's 'Afternoon Shift' Griffins blog:

"The enigmatic Igor Grigorenko (2007-08) appears to have found the stardom that he couldn't achieve in North America, standing fifth in the KHL with 23 goals for Salavat Yulaev Ufa."

Glad to see he's doing well after his injury. Really bummed about Ritola, he is such a character guy. I wish him the best.

Edited by Heaten