• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/3 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Ducks 0

Rate this topic

They can't legitimately say anything against the team, because their record speaks for itself. They can't say anything about the majority of fans, because they are classier than both Chicago and Pittsburgh (especially the former). As far as the city goes, that should be off limits and speaks of really going out of your way to knock on a city that, as Mickey said, clearly doesn't need it.

Yeah, I dislike and hate a few teams in the NHL but I rarely bash them. Sure I will laugh when they get Shutout(Hawks) but won't go out of my way to bash anything really except that I think Pittsburgh would be a below average team without Crosby.

They can't legitimately say anything against the team, because their record speaks for itself. They can't say anything about the majority of fans, because they are classier than both Chicago and Pittsburgh (especially the former). As far as the city goes, that should be off limits and speaks of really going out of your way to knock on a city that, as Mickey said, clearly doesn't need it.

Funny you say that about the fans, over at Anaheim HFboards apparently because there are more Detroit fans at the game and the way they cheer that Detroit fans are the most unclassed fans in the NHL along with the rangers. :yowza:

Heres the post

The wings are the biggest bandwagon team in sports. There are always tons of wings fans in most away venues. They are also some of the least classy away fans in existence, toss up between them and east coast Rangers fans. At any rate, there are a few thousand of them here. If that's what a home wings game sounds like it's clear he wings have the worst home fans in hockey.
Edited by darkmanx

It takes a lot to get my dog up. Mostly he'll just lay there.

The wings are the biggest bandwagon team in sports. There are always tons of wings fans in most away venues. They are also some of the least classy away fans in existence, toss up between them and east coast Rangers fans. At any rate, there are a few thousand of them here. If that's what a home wings game sounds like it's clear he wings have the worst home fans in hockey

My jealousy meter just went into overdrive.

It takes a lot to get my dog up. Mostly he'll just lay there.

My jealousy meter just went into overdrive.

Then you have met my male basset hound...he's kinda like Flash from the Dukes of Hazzard...just sort lies there until someone picks up a lease or fills the food bowl.

I guess it's hard to argue w/the hockey knowledge of the fans of a team invented by Disney.

Go Wings.

Didn't see it, what was the penalty?

Holding, Bert.