• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

PotbellyJoe

The Big Chill

Rate this topic

laugh.gif c'mon man. It's a game with Michigan State involved. Plenty of drunk gals to go around.

Merlin's Wand! How did I not even think of that. I think that's why I'm single a lot during hockey season, once hockey is on my mind there is no room for anything else!

Just like football

clap clap clapclapclap

I'll be watching the Red Wings Saturday night play the Devils out in Newark so I'll miss this one live. Just saw too on the Detroit News website Saturday night might be a bit snowy for the Big Chill

Merlin's Wand! How did I not even think of that. I think that's why I'm single a lot during hockey season, once hockey is on my mind there is no room for anything else!

Yeah I am engaged.... dry.gif

Best part is she is cool as hell, loves Red Wings...and that is about all that matters really.

rolleyes.gif yeah yea. 109,901 capacity and on Saturday will probably in the vicinity of 113,000+. It is all apart of the mystique. Just smuggle in a flask or 3 and keep yourself warm with your neighbor. Should be an amazing time regardless of the "seat sizes". Big joke? psshh

Been to many football games? You've obviously never had the privilege of having large humans in your row. Add winter gear and I'll bet you have to shoe horn yourself into "your" seat. I've been to games where my girlfriend had to sit on my lap, and I wasn't sitting in the student section.

Great. The big house has the record, but at what cost. READ THE COMMENTS

DSC02893.JPG

rolleyes.gif yeah yea. 109,901 capacity and on Saturday will probably in the vicinity of 113,000+. It is all apart of the mystique. Just smuggle in a flask or 3 and keep yourself warm with your neighbor. Should be an amazing time regardless of the "seat sizes". Big joke? psshh

A couple canadian guys next to us had 2 flasks of whiskey each at the Winter Classic. They were passing them around and anytime a Hawks fan tried to take it they would start swearing at them. Awesome.

Been to many football games?

Season ticket holder (unfortunately lately dry.gif) so yeah, a few. LOVE the Big House so I don't care about the comments truly. I have sat next to every possibly fat person in huge winter coats imaginable. Tailgate, drink up, enjoy an awesome event. I don't quite need someone telling me about things I am quite capable of having many instances to back up. HAVE. A. GOOD. TIME! sheesh rolleyes.gif

You don't like the crowds....why would you go??!! Claustrophobic? Don't go to Michigan Stadium.

A couple canadian guys next to us had 2 flasks of whiskey each at the Winter Classic. They were passing them around and anytime a Hawks fan tried to take it they would start swearing at them. Awesome.

Yeah that was one of the really great events I wanted to attend but had to work! Thanks AT&T... I have been to Wrigley for Cubs games many times and that strip of bars down there is just epic. Many many good times have been had there.

why would you go??!! Claustrophobic? Don't go to Michigan Stadium.

I bought extra tickets for that reason.

Read much?

Not claustrophobic, but don't feel I should have to share my seat with some fat slob. Sorry the little numbers on the bench don't prevent huge asses from coming onto the seat I paid for.

Read much?

Not claustrophobic, but don't feel I should have to share my seat with some fat slob. Sorry the little numbers on the bench don't prevent huge asses from coming onto the seat I paid for.

thumbup.gif Good. You spent more $ so you can have empty spots around you. I am glad for ya. That very rationale proves the "points" to your posts. And that last part is just laughable man. wink.gif have fun?

Go Blue! I cant wait to watch this game today although i wish that it was Michigan Michigan State Friday and the next day Wings Habs or Wings Leafs also at the Big House.

it would have made too much sense, so bettman vetoed it