#21 HankthaTank

HankthaTank

3rd Line Center

• Silver Booster
  • 4,815 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 06:25 PM

Is it bad that I am pregaming now? Posted Image

GO BLUE!
TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN, MUCH IS EXPECTED.

#22 Heavymentill

Heavymentill

Jr. Prospect

• 15 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 06:48 PM

It's gonna be a cram fest. I bought extra tickets for that reason.
BIG HOUSE SMALL SEATS
Posted Image

#23 HankthaTank

HankthaTank

3rd Line Center

• Silver Booster
  • 4,815 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 06:58 PM

Posted Image yeah yea. 109,901 capacity and on Saturday will probably in the vicinity of 113,000+. It is all apart of the mystique. Just smuggle in a flask or 3 and keep yourself warm with your neighbor. Should be an amazing time regardless of the "seat sizes". Big joke? psshh

#24 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 07:01 PM

Posted Image yeah yea. 109,901 capacity and on Saturday will probably in the vicinity of 113,000+. It is all apart of the mystique. Just smuggle in a flask or 3 and keep yourself warm with your neighbor. Should be an amazing time regardless of the "seat sizes". Big joke? psshh

Please be my neighbor haha
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#25 HankthaTank

HankthaTank

3rd Line Center

• Silver Booster
  • 4,815 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 07:03 PM

Please be my neighbor haha

Posted Image It's only cause of the liquor, though....

#26 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 07:06 PM

Posted Image It's only cause of the liquor, though....

Will you have hot females in the age range of 21-26 years of age with you? If you say yes, then it will be for your liquor and women!
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#27 HankthaTank

HankthaTank

3rd Line Center

• Silver Booster
  • 4,815 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 07:07 PM

Will you have hot females in the age range of 21-26 years of age with you? If you say yes, then it will be for your liquor and women!

Posted Image c'mon man. It's a game with Michigan State involved. Plenty of drunk gals to go around.

#28 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 07:09 PM

Posted Image c'mon man. It's a game with Michigan State involved. Plenty of drunk gals to go around.

Merlin's Wand! How did I not even think of that. I think that's why I'm single a lot during hockey season, once hockey is on my mind there is no room for anything else!
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#29 Jersey Wing

Jersey Wing

Watching Eastern Conference hockey before it was cool...

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,129 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 07:10 PM

Just like football

clap clap clapclapclap

I'll be watching the Red Wings Saturday night play the Devils out in Newark so I'll miss this one live. Just saw too on the Detroit News website Saturday night might be a bit snowy for the Big Chill

14767451334_8f0d14d8cb_o.jpg

#30 HankthaTank

HankthaTank

3rd Line Center

• Silver Booster
  • 4,815 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 07:11 PM

Merlin's Wand! How did I not even think of that. I think that's why I'm single a lot during hockey season, once hockey is on my mind there is no room for anything else!

Yeah I am engaged.... Posted Image

Best part is she is cool as hell, loves Red Wings...and that is about all that matters really.

#31 Heavymentill

Heavymentill

Jr. Prospect

• 15 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 05:18 AM

:rolleyes: yeah yea. 109,901 capacity and on Saturday will probably in the vicinity of 113,000+. It is all apart of the mystique. Just smuggle in a flask or 3 and keep yourself warm with your neighbor. Should be an amazing time regardless of the "seat sizes". Big joke? psshh

Been to many football games? You've obviously never had the privilege of having large humans in your row. Add winter gear and I'll bet you have to shoe horn yourself into "your" seat. I've been to games where my girlfriend had to sit on my lap, and I wasn't sitting in the student section.
Great. The big house has the record, but at what cost. READ THE COMMENTS
Posted Image

#32 henrik40

henrik40

Lebda Sucks

• PipPipPipPip
  • 812 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 12:24 PM

A couple canadian guys next to us had 2 flasks of whiskey each at the Winter Classic. They were passing them around and anytime a Hawks fan tried to take it they would start swearing at them. Awesome.

#33 HankthaTank

HankthaTank

3rd Line Center

• Silver Booster
  • 4,815 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 02:30 PM

Been to many football games?

Season ticket holder (unfortunately lately Posted Image) so yeah, a few. LOVE the Big House so I don't care about the comments truly. I have sat next to every possibly fat person in huge winter coats imaginable. Tailgate, drink up, enjoy an awesome event. I don't quite need someone telling me about things I am quite capable of having many instances to back up. HAVE. A. GOOD. TIME! sheesh Posted Image

You don't like the crowds....why would you go??!! Claustrophobic? Don't go to Michigan Stadium.

#34 HankthaTank

HankthaTank

3rd Line Center

• Silver Booster
  • 4,815 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 02:54 PM

A couple canadian guys next to us had 2 flasks of whiskey each at the Winter Classic. They were passing them around and anytime a Hawks fan tried to take it they would start swearing at them. Awesome.

Yeah that was one of the really great events I wanted to attend but had to work! Thanks AT&T... I have been to Wrigley for Cubs games many times and that strip of bars down there is just epic. Many many good times have been had there.

#35 HankthaTank

HankthaTank

3rd Line Center

• Silver Booster
  • 4,815 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 05:14 PM

Pretty cool... has a live view of the ice lol. Sort of unnecessary but a cool view.
live view

#36 Heavymentill

Heavymentill

Jr. Prospect

• 15 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 10:39 PM

why would you go??!! Claustrophobic? Don't go to Michigan Stadium.

I bought extra tickets for that reason.

Read much?
Not claustrophobic, but don't feel I should have to share my seat with some fat slob. Sorry the little numbers on the bench don't prevent huge asses from coming onto the seat I paid for.

#37 HankthaTank

HankthaTank

3rd Line Center

• Silver Booster
  • 4,815 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 03:04 PM

Read much?
Not claustrophobic, but don't feel I should have to share my seat with some fat slob. Sorry the little numbers on the bench don't prevent huge asses from coming onto the seat I paid for.

Posted Image Good. You spent more $ so you can have empty spots around you. I am glad for ya. That very rationale proves the "points" to your posts. And that last part is just laughable man. Posted Image have fun?

#38 Chelios57

Chelios57

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 03:48 PM

Unfortunately it looks like it's gonna get up to 37 with a snow/rain mix during the game :(
Atlanta Thrashers: 1999-2011

WINTER CLASSIC 2013

"When you want to measure yourself, you don't measure yourself against, no disrespect to TORONTO or any other team that I can think of right now, you measure yourself against the Detroit Red Wings. They are the best in the league, and whether they won last year's Cup or didn't win last year's Cup, they're the measuring stick." - Bruce Boudreau

#39 Jedi

Jedi

Christmastime is buzzing in my skull...

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 9,827 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 06:57 PM

Keep it civil folks. Had to do some selective editing here.

"And the best, I must confess, I have saved for the last, for the ruler of this Christmas land,

is a fearsome king with a deep mighty voice, least, that's what I've come to understand.

And I've also heard it told, that he's something to behold, like a lobster, huge and red!

When he sets out to slay with his rain gear on, carting bulging sacks with his big great arms, that is so I've heard it said.

And on a dark cold night, under full moon light, he flies into a fog like a vulture in the sky!

And they call him Sandy Claws!

#40 HankthaTank

HankthaTank

3rd Line Center

• Silver Booster
  • 4,815 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 09:56 PM

Keep it civil folks. Had to do some selective editing here.

Posted Image You got it. This type of whining pumps me up. GO WINGS! Good win tonight