Guest blueadams

Shane Doan at the trade deadline = 2011 Stanley Cup

Rate this topic

Interesting.

all of you are in agreement that I'm an idiot for proposing this trade

...yet

half of you are saying the coyotes are giving up too much

and half of you are saying that we are giving up too much

that in itself makes it at least debatable, doesn't it?

But we all agree it's not even close to possible, therefore a unnecessary thread. If this were the first time you had some off the wall proposal then I'd be more than willing to debate it, but you have a history of these types of threads, so much in fact that Blueadams has become the lgw equilivent of krownwalling a thread. You must need attention and I feel like I have provided that to you by even responding therefore I am going to neg myself.

Lids is one of the top 3-4 D man to ever play the game. The "next Lids" may not come around during our lifetimes. That's a bit of an exaggeration on your part....

True, however Ekman-Larsson is going to be a brilliant d-man and I would have no problem trading Hudler+Kindl for him. I do wonder if Phoenix would let him go for that, I think not actually. Hudler's value right now is LOW, and Kindl isn't on the same level as OEL.

True, however Ekman-Larsson is going to be a brilliant d-man and I would have no problem trading Hudler+Kindl for him. I do wonder if Phoenix would let him go for that, I think not actually. Hudler's value right now is LOW, and Kindl isn't on the same level as OEL.

Hudelr+Kindl+two firsts+ one of vFlip/Tatar/Nyquist to get the "Next Lidas". You can't just ship out our coal and expect to get a diamond back. Some coal, a few pieces of silver, and at least a gold bar might be able to get a diamond.