• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

12/4 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Kings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

I forgot that when it comes to Osgood you turn into mindfly.

To be fair, all he said was that due to Ozzie being so tiny, it's harder to stop redirected shots. It was a nonagressive accurate post and a factual observation.

Osgood is hopeless on long, screened shots, in any event. He's just not big enough.

To be fair, all he said was that due to Ozzie being so tiny, it's harder to stop redirected shots. It was a nonagressive accurate post and a factual observation.

Not quite.

"Osgood is hopeless" isn't exactly a factual observation. Just because you agree with it doesn't make it accurate or factual.

The pace of this game worries me a little bit - last of 3 on the West Coast and in Back-to-Back games this fast pace could bite our bums in the 3rd.

Ozzie has been pretty good for having been out for a month. Has had some shaky plays but overall a pretty solid game.

Lets get one early.

I say Wings win either 4-2 or 4-3!

However that does mean Edicious needs more beer if he only has the one left...

Not quite.

"Osgood is hopeless" isn't exactly a factual observation. Just because you agree with it doesn't make it accurate or factual.

Why would you point out the effect but not the cause? He's hopeless due to him being tiny. Which is fairly accurate, he's had problems on redirected shots for the better part of his career because he is small. Again, there was nothing wrong or incorrect with what Crymson said. He's misdirected on a lot of things, but that statement was fairly accurate ha

I for one love Larry Murphy's enthusiasm every time the words Dollar, Hot and Dog are used in that order...

Yesterday:

Ken Daniels "Dollar Hot Dog Day at the Joe"

Murph "WOOOOOOOOOOO"

Today

Murph "Don't miss the Wings next game ITS DOLLAR HOT DOG NIGHT"

The man made so much money, and probably gets his food at the arena for free - but he still is a happy man for dollar dog night!

It is your morale obligation to become a full fledged alcoholic by the end of the season. Your life might suck, but it will make the rest of the LGW fanbase very happy :)

As long as you all pool together to get me a new liver. :D