• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

12/4 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Kings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

Why would you point out the effect but not the cause? He's hopeless due to him being tiny. Which is fairly accurate, he's had problems on redirected shots for the better part of his career because he is small. Again, there was nothing wrong or incorrect with what Crymson said. He's misdirected on a lot of things, but that statement was fairly accurate ha

You said it was factual. It wasn't. The only part that was is Osgood is small.

It's just funny to me that when it comes to Osgood, Crymson behaves exactly like the members here that he spends 99% of his time lecturing.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

What did he have to say?

"Osgood sucks and I don't like him. Whenever he is in net the team doesn't play as hard. We all know he is going to give up 2 or 3 bad goals so why bother playing our best."

I thought it was pretty harsh.

Edited by Howard He Do It?!

Just a couple notes after 2 periods of play:

- I a m really impressed with Ozzy he looks really solid out there... and most of all he looks real calm and confident. Both goals against him were not his fault and, keep in mind, this is his first game in 5 weeks, so I am really impressed with his play. Hopefully the boys can find a way to get the W to make this game perfect for Ozzy and the rest of the wings

- Stuart has had a heck of a good game out there (apart from his sloppyness on the first goal but that happens during 82 games lol) but he has had some real solid hits and his playing great D with Nick.

- Babs needs to play Nick more in the 3rd because the D arent moving the puck quick enough through the first 2 periods

- Zetterberg looks kind of slow tonight and is having quite a bit of trouble controlling the puck. I noticed a few times in the 2nd Pavs made a really good play but Z couldn't control the puck so we lost the scoring chance

- With that said, Pavs has been amazing tonight as usual

Overall I am quite impressed with the Wings and their effort since they played last night against the Ducks. Hopefully the boys can get a W but I will be happy with them either way. Go wings!

I love how I helped create the Edi must drink meme of LGW :P

But I do know a guy who knows a guy form China, who specializes in new livers ;) ;)

It's going to be frightening once my holiday break at work hits...I'll have nothing stopping me from encouraging the Wings to get 9 or 10 goals a night. :D

Guest Howard He Do It?!

True leader.

Lidstrom has gone senile in his old age. Better trade him, Osgood, and Hudler for Crosby. What a steal for the Pens.

You said it was factual. It wasn't. The only part that was is Osgood is small.

It's just funny to me that when it comes to Osgood, Crymson behaves exactly like the members here that he spends 99% of his time lecturing.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on that part. But the fact does remain the same that his post was non-aggressive and then you turned on the aggression. But whatever, this debate is pointless.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

No way.

Add Malkin and I think Detroit might think of doing that trade.

True. The Pens are pretty desperate to get rid of those two bums. We should even throw in Draper. After all, he has looked terrible this entire season. I swear, it's like he hasn't even been on the ice.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on that part. But the fact does remain the same that his post was non-aggressive and then you turned on the aggression. But whatever, this debate is pointless.

What it comes down to for me with Ozzie is that he is not as good as Howard at this point in their careers...Period.

As long as Ozzie plays like a capable back-up and get wins I don't really care about anything else.

Debate on this forum in any form is pointless for obvious reasons.

What it comes down to for me with Ozzie is that he is not as good as Howard at this point in their careers...Period.

As long as Ozzie plays like a capable back-up and get wins I don't really care about anything else.

I agree. Ozzie knows he won't get a starting gig with the Wings. At the same time though, I think he is a very capable backup.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

I wish the Kings were wearing their third jerseys so I could talk about how awesome they look.