• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

12/4 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Kings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

Y'all think the statement "Hudler has to build back up the skills to compete in the NHL" holds true?

Or does he just not have what it takes anymore...

Hard to say. When Hudler came back from the KHL, he apparently didn't bring his game with him.

All he's been good for this season is padding the other teams hitting stats. It's like he's wearing a bullseye instead of the winged wheel.

I keep hoping he'll come around but we're a quarter of the way through the season and he's not showed signs of it returning.

Every time a fan bangs on the glass, my blood pressure goes up one point.

I really wish that the NHL would ban banging on glass and kick people out when they do it.

I will laugh when one day some a-hole is banging on the glass and a player rips a shot right at his face causing him to fall into his seat and spill his beer.

Losing (what in LA is probably) a 12 dollar beer is a punishment you never forget.

Someone should create a poll on how many Hot dogs Murphy is going to buy that night :lol:

0 because i bet he gets his hot dogs for free anyways.

THough with his excitement I bet he will volunteer to pay that night - and if that is the case my predictions are

Sober Murph: 15

Drunk Murph: 28

So...28

I really wish that the NHL would ban banging on glass and kick people out when they do it.

I will laugh when one day some a-hole is banging on the glass and a player rips a shot right at his face causing him to fall into his seat and spill his beer.

Losing (what in LA is probably) a 12 dollar beer is a punishment you never forget.

Isn't the Joe doing that this year?

Hard to say. When Hudler came back from the KHL, he apparently didn't bring his game with him.

All he's been good for this season is padding the other teams hitting stats. It's like he's wearing a bullseye instead of the winged wheel.

I keep hoping he'll come around but we're a quarter of the way through the season and he's not showed signs of it returning.

After the way he ran his mouth when he left for the KHL, this is his karma coming back to bite him. Sadly for us, we're stuck with him right now.

Great save by Ozzie there.

Problem is that on those gigantic KHL rinks being a midget with mediocore skating ability isn't a big dela when you have a great shot and hockey sense.

On NHL size rinks being a midget with mediocore skating completely negates your shot and hockey sense...Hudler needs to remember how to skate and earn his ice since there isn't so much of it that its free.

0 because i bet he gets his hot dogs for free anyways.

THough with his excitement I bet he will volunteer to pay that night - and if that is the case my predictions are

Sober Murph: 15

Drunk Murph: 28

So...28

Couldnt even think of eating 28 hot dogs. I think I would be throwing up for the next 28 years.

Couldnt even think of eating 28 hot dogs. I think I would be throwing up for the next 28 years.

He is going to starve himself from the time he gets home from Monday's game until the time Wednesday's concessions open just to maximize the joy of Dollar hot dogs.

I really love Murph. He was a great D-man and I love him as a commentator.