• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

12/4 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Kings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

Part of me wonders how sick his mom was last year.

I know he said it got really bad this year. But she may have been sick before diagnosis last year.

Ever since his mom hit remission he has been back to his 2008 playoff form.

Excellent point. What ever it is, though, E's been playing up to his potential again and I like it. God knows our defense needs it with McCrummy behind the bench.

I'm going to say Osgood gets the GWG. He will take the puck, skate Mach 5 past all the kings, put the puck top shelf on Quick. Then run into the stands and decapitate that fan who keeps knocking on the glass.

Perfect end to the game.

:thumbup: Add another goal to his career too :P

I'm going to say Osgood gets the GWG. He will take the puck, skate Mach 5 past all the kings, put the puck top shelf on Quick. Then run into the stands and decapitate that fan who keeps knocking on the glass.

Perfect end to the game.

That's pretty unrealistic to be honest.

Kings announcers are terrible, apparently the Wings got outplayed badly in the last 10 minutes of that period.

you don't know how the half of it. A few minutes ago they made a comment on how they're didn't used to be a thousand wings jerseys in la back in the day and then said at that time they where called the dead wings.

Dude,...that comment hasn't had any weight since the early 90's,....the last time the kings had weight in the NHL btw.

Hudler out with four minutes left in a tie game? Babcock didn't even do that when he could play hockey. What gives now?

Maybe a better thing to notice would be the fact that he was the second Wing and first forward back on defense, and covering his man perfectly in front of the net?

No hustle and no defense my ass.