• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/8 GDT: Predators 3 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

I have NERF guns for that... actually shot a customer a few weeks back. It made my week.

Don't give her any ideas about shooting people at work, even if it's with a Nerf gun. She'd probably switch the Nerf bullets or whatever for buckshot.

I have NERF guns for that... actually shot a customer a few weeks back. It made my week.

awesome! I have fluff-filled vinyl Wings pucks that I used to throw at the TV until I got my flat screen -- and now that I don't have Center Ice, I just throw them at the wall... instead of my computer screen. :lol:

Who the hell is the Unknown Goalie that our shooting stars cannot solve?

Don't give her any ideas about shooting people at work, even if it's with a Nerf gun. She'd probably switch the Nerf bullets or whatever for buckshot.

There's only a few people she'd want to aim that at anyway. But we all know she'd never hurt anyone, just playing :)

There's only a few people she'd want to aim that at anyway. But we all know she'd never hurt anyone, just playing :)

they're not worth shooting.

And we are down 2 now... but it doesn't matter. If you only score one goal in a game, you are probably not going to win.