• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/8 GDT: Predators 3 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

I have a problem with this rotation of Miller, Eaves and now Draper being scratched. I understand that we have too many healthy players which is a good thing. But I think Hudler needs to be put in this rotation, his play has not earned him a guaranteed spot on the team. Maybe some time watching the game would do him some good, if nothing else it gives the other guys more time on the ice.

is it just me or have the most recent Wings games been kind of tame lately. They haven't been as intense as I would have thought, but maybe it's because they don't have to give a s*** for 3/4 of the game, and the other team is to busy actually trying to play hockey as opposed to turning into a physical night. Either way go wings!

Dallas is playing Chicago tonight. Normally I am for whomever Chicago is playing (like when little brother UofM is playing) but Dallas is right on our heels. Is it possible for them to both lose?

I'll be at the Hawks game tonight, and couldn't agree with you more.

Guess I'll be missing this one, but I expect a big bounce back effort by the Wings tonight. This is not the same Nashville team that has given us so much trouble in the past, no excuses here.

Hudler better start justifying his presence. If I were Miller, Draper and Eaves I'd be a little irritated that he keeps getting put in. Too bad we couldn't get anything decent in a trade, looks like we'll lose him for nothing when his contract is up.

s***! No HD. That sucks.

Brighthouse needs to get their s*** together. I want my Wings in HD.

That sucks! Comcast finally just graced us with FSN D+ HD so I can't complain anymore.

Secondly, I love seeing game in and out that all I see is "Hudler will finally step up, he'll step up, this is his game, he needs to prove himself" I disagree, he needs to be sat for a long period of time. This "he needs to prove himself" s*** needs to go out the window, hes gotten how many games now to show ALITTLE grit or actual determination and hes failing non-stop. He makes horrible plays, he throws passes wide or behind players, he pinches like an idiot on the powerplay... come on guys, i'm beyond done with Hudler. I've cheered for his return and was happy for him but this is a competitive western conference and division, we can't afford our sake for someone to have so many chances. ranting.gifranting.gif

Great GDT except one thing.

No mention of DOLLAR HOT DOG NIGHT!

Wings will win this one for Murph who will be silent for 99% of the broadcast while he eats his hot dogs!

NOM NOM NOM

I'll be watching at home, but will have a hot dog for good luck. LGW

Great GDT except one thing.

No mention of DOLLAR HOT DOG NIGHT!

Wings will win this one for Murph who will be silent for 99% of the broadcast while he eats his hot dogs!

To quote Murph, "WHOOO HOOOOO!"

That's become a new catch phrase in our house... I've never heard anyone so excited about dollar hot dogs before.

Also, just heard from a buddy in Chicago and will be taking my son to his first Red Wings game on the 17th in Chicago... I can't tell who's more excited, me or the little guy.

is it just me or have the most recent Wings games been kind of tame lately. They haven't been as intense as I would have thought, but maybe it's because they don't have to give a s*** for 3/4 of the game, and the other team is to busy actually trying to play hockey as opposed to turning into a physical night. Either way go wings!

My dad and I were discussing the same thing... they seem to turn it off and on when they need to (usually). Seems like it might be a bad habit to get into though.