• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/8 GDT: Predators 3 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Oh, god damn it. ANOTHER last minute goal against. WTF?!

And I just opened my second beer too. <_<

Switch brands maybe? Whatever that one is works for the bad guys, not the Wings

I mean even though rafa was just picking up wilson he still skated behind him leaving him wide open in the slot. I don't honestly think it hit him that the opportunity would've came there that fast. Looking really slow tonight, still mad at the fact that Babcock is switching Eaves and Miller around for the sake of Hudler..... Also on that play I think Jimmy was challenging Sullivan wayyyyy to hard if he would've just hugged the post and held his position he had a chance to save it not leaving it open...

Not looking real good. Last 3 periods have been poor. Hard to tell what it really, their passes don't look real clean. The not real crisp passes get picked off, the crisp passes look a little too hot.

Seems like the opposition keeps us to the outside of the offensive zone, while we let them come right up the middle...in force.

Hopefully Babs can motivate them a bit in the next 20 min..

Last game we played against the Yotes or Ducks maybe?

Found it lol

Survival guide to LGW:

1.) Stay away from Blue Adam threads

2.) Eva is always right when it comes to Hudler

3.) Q) Does anyone understand Mindfly? A) No

4.)You WILL be sucked into a pro/con-enforcer thread.

5.) Drunk Edi = Awesome Edi, when Edi drinks, we win.

Some notes so far:

- Datsyuk looks like he is ready to play once again tonight, however Zetterberg continues to play quite crappy, turning the puck over at least 3 times that period and making dumb passes. If that kind of play continues I would like to see Hudler moved up to play with Datsyuk for the game because Hudler looks energized tonight and Pavs can get him going

- the forwards are turning the puck over WAY too much at the Nashville blueline creating odd man rushes

- I really hate these D pairings more and more by game. I understand that Babs does not want Nick and Rafi together but at least put Kronners with Nick and Stuart with Salai the D just are not moving the puck effectively enough

- Howard still looks kind of shakey, giving a couple bad rebounds, but he did make some alright saves. No matter the outcome, I would like to see Ozzy play Friday against the Habs.

Guest mindfly

Some notes so far:

- Datsyuk looks like he is ready to play once again tonight, however Zetterberg continues to play quite crappy, turning the puck over at least 3 times that period and making dumb passes. If that kind of play continues I would like to see Hudler moved up to play with Datsyuk for the game because Hudler looks energized tonight and Pavs can get him going

- the forwards are turning the puck over WAY too much at the Nashville blueline creating odd man rushes

- I really hate these D pairings more and more by game. I understand that Babs does not want Nick and Rafi together but at least put Kronners with Nick and Stuart with Salai the D just are not moving the puck effectively enough

- Howard still looks kind of shakey, giving a couple bad rebounds, but he did make some alright saves. No matter the outcome, I would like to see Ozzy play Friday against the Habs.

The only thing zetterberg does when he's 1on1 or 1on2 is go down to the boards near the circle and trying to pass the D that's entering the zone, teams knows this and he's very easy to read these days.

no Hank is still good he is just trying to do too much; at least that is the problem that I am noticing. That is why I want Hudler put with Pavs for a bit this game because that will allow the D to realize they need to get that puck to Pavs... he will get a play going and would get Hudler going. The problem with Hank right now is the D keep giving him the damn puck to try to gain the zone and he loses it... the D NEEDS to give the puck to Pavs and Hank needs to wait for Pavs to get him the puck