#41 HankthaTank

HankthaTank

3rd Line Center

• Silver Booster
  • 4,815 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 04:32 PM

Or..."Let's Go Red Vings!"
Posted Image

TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN, MUCH IS EXPECTED.

#42 sputman

sputman

4th Line Baggage

• HoF Booster
  • 3,069 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 05:51 PM

that was nothing...you can hear him slippin' up a bit before that...i was hoping to hear something about "madonna's big dick in my left ear" type-a-s***.

hahaha now THAT would have been epic!
Posted Image

#43 Jedi

Jedi

Spell Forged - Unparalleled Quality

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 9,806 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 07:24 PM

Friendly reminder to keep the posts on topic, and to refrain from the personal attacks on other members.

IMO, it's no biggie. I highly doubt that Panger has a "scary ghost" costume in his closet at home.

snyoep.jpg
"I am the sword in the darkness... I am the watcher on the walls...
I am the shield that guards the realms of men..."

#44 number9

number9

All The Best Players Wear A 9

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,377 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 07:54 PM

It almost makes it worse that he corrected himself by saying "the right way" haha

of course he didn't mean white is right when he said this thou. he meant to say right and because of the whole racial thing he accidently said white (people mix up W and R all the time, like how little kids always say wed wings). I understand why he did it and it's still good he corrected himself. its just a realllllll unfortunate slip lol. bye bye ESPN career.

#45 MulesWillFly93

MulesWillFly93

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 08:30 PM

PANGER'S A RACIST!!! Just kidding. Of course he didn't mean to say that. In fact, I don't even think we all need to say we don't think he's a racist, but I guess that's for the benefit of the PC police lurking out there. Hehe, can you imagine if this had happened in NASCAR instead of hockey? Nobody would EVER believe the person didn't mean to say it. ;)

I still like the "excellent sex" incident better, though. Such a great mental picture, heh.

Nobody lives forever.
Some things never die.
Like up in the land of ice and snow,
They tell me that a Red Wing always flies.
RIP Ruslan Salei - Brad McCrimmon - Stefan Liv - Lokomotiv Yaroslavl
(Orig. lyrics - Ray Wylie Hubbard, "Airplane Fell Down in Dixie")

#46 Barrie

Barrie

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,915 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 10:28 PM

Haha, nice one Panger! Pang has no reason to apologize, he didn't do anything wrong, just a slip of the tongue.
Lets Go:
Red Wings
Tigers
Roughriders
Lions
Spartans
Pistons

#47 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,609 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 12:17 AM

This should be a non-issue.

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#48 Nev

Nev

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,047 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 01:35 AM

Honest mistake, nothing should come of it.

Hey, even the guy who does promos on Fox Sports Detroit mixes up his Rs and Ws. It sounds like he calls the Red Wings Weekly show "Wed Wings Weekwy" and the network "Fox Sports Detwoit".

Or like Bill Jeanerette calling us "the rings" during a radio commentary a couple of years ago. Now that was a freudian slip :champs:
"If I can be totally honest, it's not a lot of guys you get impressed by. Actually, it's no one else but him. From the bench, to see what move he makes -- you're like, 'I wish I could do that.' Sometimes you sit on the bench and just think, 'wow,' and you look over to the other bench and they sit there and shake their heads, too. He has great, great skills. I'm probably not going to play with another player who has the kind of skills he has." Mikael Samuelsson on Pavel Datsyuk