• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
achildr1

RWC's new prospect rankings

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

I really hope Sheahan gets his offense together, he's a rare breed that wings' have had very very little off the past decade

I really hope Sheahan gets his offense together, he's a rare breed that wings' have had very very little off the past decade

On any other team I think his offense would be double what it is now because of their style of play.

http://redwingscentral.com/stories/2010_12/08_PreliminaryRanking.php

Smith takes top spot, not surprising.

Enjoy!

i can't wait to see nyquist on the top line with dats and Z! i love all the haters that say the wings are f***ed when lids retires. smith is gonna be a beast. almqvist will take rafalski's spot and lashoff sounds like a manimal. tatar will hopefully take a roster spot on the wings soon. not sure where there's room in the next 2 years, but that's not for me to figure out. holland probably gets mad erections when he looks at his prospect pool. hopefully jarnkrok and almqvist tear s*** up at the WJC.

Since that big game has Tatar been better or up and down still?

Emmerton is +14 that is saying something when only 3 other players on the team are close to that +/-.

Better. Fraser, although still sucking at his lines, has been putting skill player with Tatar.

do you guys think we'll see Mursak with the big team next year?

He'll have to be. He is out of options and he needs to be re-signed as he will be a RFA at seasons end. I fully expect him to replace Miller next season, or Eaves because one of them will not be back.

He'll have to be. He is out of options and he needs to be re-signed as he will be a RFA at seasons end. I fully expect him to replace Miller next season, or Eaves because one of them will not be back.

Both Eaves and Miller might not be back because they might have Mursak and Emmerton on cheaper deals. I know they're both very important to the PK but at the same time the money for Jimmy's new contract and hopefully Nick's new contract will have to come from somewhere. Then they might re-sign Draper as the reserve forward for mentorship purposes. (Konnan511)

EDIT: Oops. Not entry level, right?

EDIT AGAIN: Parenthetical citation and Works Cited.

Works Cited

1. Some post from another thread by Konnan511. Cited December 8th, 2010.

Edited by titanium2

Both Eaves and Miller might not be back because they might have Mursak and Emmerton on cheaper deals. I know they're both very important to the PK but at the same time the money for Jimmy's new contract and hopefully Nick's new contract will have to come from somewhere. Then they might re-sign Draper as the reserve forward for mentorship purposes.

EDIT: Oops. Not entry level, right?

Wow, that's exactly what I said in a different thread! Mursak and Emmerton will both be off their ELCs at seasons end.

Pulkinnen should be higher imo; Sheahan, Andersson, Emmerton, Lashoff reshuffled a bit. I'd rank:

01. Smith -- Beast

02. Tatar - Minibeast

03. Nyquist -- Arguably (one of) the best prospect in college hockey

04. Mursak

05. McCollum

06. Jarnkrok -- Has higher upside than Sheahan most likely, but..

07. Sheahan -- Was taken in the 1st round because he's a safe pick to develop into a usable NHLer, plus size

08. Pulkinnen -- Injuries still leave questions, but could rapidly vault up list

09. Emmerton - Please be for real this time, Cory.

10. Lashoff

11. Andersson

Edited by Datsyerberger

Haha, it was more paraphrase I suppose. Do you think both Eaves AND Miller will be gone next season in favor of our homegrown fellas?

Well we might actually see Miller gone but I doubt Eaves is. I actually think Hudler will be traded for picks before we lose Eaves.

Modano will be gone next year, Abby plays his third line center spot then Emmerton takes the role of 4th line center. Miller is gone and Mursak takes his 4th line spot and fills in in the top 6 for injuries. Or maybe Hudler is gone and we see a third line of Mursak Abby Cleary and a 4th of Eaves Emmerton Miller.

Well we might actually see Miller gone but I doubt Eaves is. I actually think Hudler will be traded for picks before we lose Eaves.

Modano will be gone next year, Abby plays his third line center spot then Emmerton takes the role of 4th line center. Miller is gone and Mursak takes his 4th line spot and fills in in the top 6 for injuries. Or maybe Hudler is gone and we see a third line of Mursak Abby Cleary and a 4th of Eaves Emmerton Miller.

Do you have Helm playing on the top two lines?!?

Guest Stolberg

more likely that miller will be gone and eaves will rotate with either mursak or emmerton

2011/12:

Zetterberg - Datsyuk - Holmstrom

Franzen - Filppula - Hudler

Cleary - Abdelkader - Bertuzzi

Eaves - Helm - Mursak

(Emmerton)

Tatar could certainly make the team, ditto Smith, but as they still have year(s) to run on their contracts, no need when the team is already loaded. Frustrating for Tatar though, hopefully he takes it well.

2012/13:

Zetterberg - Datsyuk - Cleary

Franzen - Filppula - Hudler

Tatar - Abdelkader - Mursak (sick line)

Emmerton - Helm - Eaves

Edited by Aussie_Wing