• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Norwegian Red Wing

How stupid is this KHL-team?

Rate this topic

Not sure how popular KHL is to write about in here, but this is just too stupid not to mention ..

The team Vitiaz has made it their "thing" to start big fights - often against Avangard Omsk. (last game they met I think the refs had given out over 700 PIM, just 4 mins into first period...get the drift?)

Today they met again. It took six seconds before the clowns startet their show..

Not sure how popular KHL is to write about in here, but this is just too stupid not to mention ..

The team Vitiaz has made it their "thing" to start big fights - often against Avangard Omsk. (last game they met I think the refs had given out over 700 PIM, just 4 mins into first period...get the drift?)

Today they met again. It took six seconds before the clowns startet their show..

Their previous encounter for anyone interested.

nothing wrong with a brawl if it happens in the course of the game but starting one for no reason is silly

the way there are fighting is horrible. dont suckker punch people and s*** square up and duke it out with one guy, dont jump into someone elses fight.

so in the KHL coaches can tell their teams to do whatever they want without repercussions?

with the red and white jerseys it almost looks like "Bizarro-World" Red Wings out there.

Looks like beer league to me, or was it vodka league.