• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

12/11 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Devils 1

Rate this topic

The camera operator was probably setting the backfocus.

You typically zoom into someone's eyes because it's an easy spot on a persons face to tell if focus is soft. Then adjust focus and widen back out and your focus is set.

sounds like you have played with cameras a bit. Seems like a lot of the autofocus mechanisms on cameras try to do the same thing. I know that for portraits the eyes are a good default focus point when you are using a large aperture with a narrow depth of field. On the other hand if you try the zoom to focus, you better hope that the lens can keep focus as the zoom changes... guess that might just be a problem for folks like me that can't spend the money for good lenses all that often..

End of my drunken rambling for now :lol: Just finished my last final so I am a little less than on topic :blink:

Hey, kids!

My internet decided to conk out about 3 minutes before the puck dropped. One minute I'm drooling over Murph. The next I have nothing. I finally got it back.

How are we looking now? Great start, but have we kept it up?

I missed a fight. :(

Does anyone have a stream?

Dats take-away skills are amazing...he doesn't even appear to be that quick most times, just comes up, one stick move and now he has the puck. Fun to watch.