• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

12/11 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Devils 1

Rate this topic

1989 was the last time I saw a Huskies game...live anyway.

No GLI? Or are you not local to the Detroit area?

Fellow MTU grad here btw!

So I don't get mods complaining about being off topic, this game is going very well so far. Glad Ozzie is looking like he'll be getting that much closer to #400.

(mods, I'm just kidding btw I love u guys :cool: )

So I don't get mods complaining about being off topic, this game is going very well so far. Glad Ozzie is looking like he'll be getting that much closer to #400.

haha wow lots of Huskies here. I'm graduating next winter (hopefully)

I finished my second year at MTU in 1989...figured out I couldn't afford a 3rd, joined the Navy and haven't been back to Michigan since. I have Center Ice, Sunday Ticket and the Fox sports package (includes Big 10 network), so at least I can keep up w/my teams.

The best thing about Osgood getting close to 400 is that I think he'll be a better goalie once it's in the past. Especially with how long it's taken, he's admitted that it's become a bit of a mental burden that he's ready to move on from. Let's hope for a strong 3rd and then maybe Wednesday or next Sunday Osgood can get a home game and a win for 400. I really hope Babs gives him the chance to get it at home. He deserves that with an honor as noteworthy as joining the 400 club.

haha wow lots of Huskies here. I'm graduating next winter (hopefully)

I still have pipe dreams of going back and finishing. Good luck to you.

The best thing about Osgood getting close to 400 is that I think he'll be a better goalie once it's in the past. Especially with how long it's taken, he's admitted that it's become a bit of a mental burden that he's ready to move on from. Let's hope for a strong 3rd and then maybe Wednesday or next Sunday Osgood can get a home game and a win for 400. I really hope Babs gives him the chance to get it at home. He deserves that with an honor as noteworthy as joining the 400 club.

Isn't he at 399 right now? Or did I mis-read that stat?

I finished my second year at MTU in 1989...figured out I couldn't afford a 3rd, joined the Navy and haven't been back to Michigan since. I have Center Ice, Sunday Ticket and the Fox sports package (includes Big 10 network), so at least I can keep up w/my teams.

hey did you know that tech ranks 4th in the nation for having the worst professors!

my alma mater (WMU) came in 12th.

:lol: