• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

12/11 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Devils 1

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

What is wrong with franzen, stick handling too much instead of just driving to the net and roof it...confidence issue? injured?

What is wrong with franzen, stick handling too much instead of just driving to the net and roof it...confidence issue? injured?

Well considering Bert and Flip don't really shoot, and now Franzen is trying to be a playmaker that 2nd line won't be scoring too many goals. Babs needs to get them shooting again.

good for Ozzie, he was great tonight. NJ looks like a beaten team, even if you don't look at the scoreboard... but it's still fun to see a 4-1 win.

399 wins for Ozzie. :thumbup:

This looks about right.

1. P. Datsyuk (Red Wings - C): Goals: 1, Assists: 2

2. H. Zetterberg (Red Wings - C): Goals: 1, Assists: 1

3. C. Osgood (Red Wings - G): Saves: 33, Save Pct.: .97

Edited by puckloo39

Solid game after a slow start. Despite the 2-0 lead, on a couple of kind of fluky goals, the Wings were getting out-hustled bad in most of the 1st period. After that, they settled into their game. Great night for the top line and Osgood was fantastic.

Guest mindfly

Nice win on back to back nights, osgood was actually pretty decent, i'll always think he looks small and unfit for todays nhl but he got the win so one shouldn't complain.

Guest scottj

GOOD JOB OZZIE!!!

he's been solid this season even if his record isn't the greatest...

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Nice win on back to back nights, osgood was actually pretty decent, i'll always think he looks small and unfit for todays nhl but he got the win so one shouldn't complain.

Yet you still managed to get a dig in on him...

I sense a big-time Wings victory tonight. By at least 4 goals. Ozzie gets #399 and Hank gets a hat trick.

I was close on the margin of victory and I got Ozzie getting #399 right. Hank got one goal, so I was 33% correct on that one. I'll take it. :lol:

So...Hudler....will he get to his former self by the playoffs? That was our big upgrade in the offseason..

That and Modano.

I really shudder to think of the Wings sending Modano and Hudler out there into playoff hockey intensity. No matter who else is on that wing it'd be known as the invisible line.

I swear, we could sweep the Cup finals, with scores of 50-0 each game and you'll still ***** about the color of Babs's tie or something. No, you shouldn't complain. So don't. It gets old.