• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Echolalia

Standing seats at United Center

Rate this topic

Does it say where they are? If its the 300 level, I think I know where they are, though have never sat in them myself. If they are what I think they are, its somewhat of a balcony right outside of a bar area, and there are few sections spread around. Its possible this is something separate than the standing-room seats and just part of the bar.

I expect it'll be pretty packed since its the Wings, so I doubt you'll be able to wander and find any empty seats.

Edit: Just did a quick search for ya and here's what I came up with: The bar section is different, but a lot of people suggest just watching the game from the bar section anyway.

Everyone suggests getting there early to get a good spot (they mention the center ice section).

Hope this helps.

Oh and have fun at the game! I'll be there too.

Edited by hooon

I don't have the tickets myself so I can't see any details that might be on them but I was under the impression that Standing Room was behind the nets above the 300 level seats. Could you explain the bar section a little more? Does it have a view to the ice directly or do you watch via TV? Where is it located?

I don't have the tickets myself so I can't see any details that might be on them but I was under the impression that Standing Room was behind the nets above the 300 level seats. Could you explain the bar section a little more? Does it have a view to the ice directly or do you watch via TV? Where is it located?

I believe there are two "bars" on the 300 level, there might be 4 even, they are located on the corner sections of the ice, I know one of them is around section 307 if that helps. You'll notice them cause they are an actual bar in the hallways as opposed to the normal concession stand.

The actual bar area is all standing room with TVs, but on the other side of the bar is a large balcony that overlooks the ice pretty well (better than the normal standing room seats from what I'm reading). Its not a huge area and can get a little crowded with all of the bargoers (remember a lot of the fans are only there to go to the game, not to watch hockey), so if you choose to stand here, get there early. I watched the game once from this area a year ago, and it was pretty good if I recall.

The standing room tickets are above the 300 level seats. The bars at the ends of the rink are for 300 level ticket holders, but you could easily watch the game live if close enough to the rail. Thats what I did during the preseason and it worked out all right.