• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
jollymania

Tootoo's HUGE hit

Rate this topic

That hit is absolutely beautiful, but would that be considered boarding. I don't know the exact wording of the rule be his head slammed into the boards at a weird way and that could have been bad. Surprised he got up from it, but holy s*** he got wrecked.

That hit is absolutely beautiful, but would that be considered boarding. I don't know the exact wording of the rule be his head slammed into the boards at a weird way and that could have been bad. Surprised he got up from it, but holy s*** he got wrecked.

he saw it coming, maybe flipping over was better than say what happened to Havsplat

What a hit! I never understood all the Tootoo hate. He's the kind of guy you'd love to have on his team, he's actually a pretty interesting guy.

I don't understand your poor grasp of douchebaggery...

But yeah, clean hit for once...

What a hit! I never understood all the Tootoo hate. He's the kind of guy you'd love to have on his team, he's actually a pretty interesting guy.

Really?

He's a pretty well known cheapshot artist.

And I would absolutely not want to have him on the Wings. We already have 4th liners who are better and come without the cheapshots. And this is coming from someone who would take Pronger on the Wings in a second.

And of course, they went after him for a clean check, as is to be expected with the pussified players these days.

Instead of going after Tootoo, maybe the should have told their line mate to keep his head up and in the game. I know, crazy thought.

Really?

He's a pretty well known cheapshot artist.

And I would absolutely not want to have him on the Wings. We already have 4th liners who are better and come without the cheapshots. And this is coming from someone who would take Pronger on the Wings in a second.

I would take Pronger, but I would be totally embarrassed and disgusted with Tootoo in the Winged Wheel. He puts the sucker back in sucker punch.

And Tootoo's douchbaggedness aside, isn't that exactly the headshot hit the NHL is trying to get away from? Heavily armored shoulder driven right into opponents face and or head? I'm just saying...