• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Greatness=PavelDatsyuk

Worst Jerseys Ever

Rate this topic

My God the level of crappy designs in this thread has hit critical mass. Surely there can't be any worse ones out there?

you said it, pal. my god, i had no idea there were this many terrible jerseys in existence. incredible. regarding OP: the socks literally made me lol. the mcdonalds outfits were high-larious.

i think this thread is an example of something that wins by virtue of the sheer amount of fail collected in one place.

Wow, I fear for hockey because of the jerseys in this thread, i am going to go cry myself to sleep now

Or alternately, you can just embrace the utter WTF? that is minor league hockey jersey design. If anyone has some time to kill at work, and wants a good laugh, I'll recommend Rhodent's Bush League Factor site:

http://www.bushleaguefactor.com/hockey/index.asp

It really is too bad that he takes down reports on teams that have gone defunct because his descrpitions of the Danbury Trashers (folded because their ownership group was indicted on organized crime charges) and Lubbock CottonKings were treasures.

Wow! Just Woww!

I had about a million thoughts on these posts:

Can there be any worse jersey- Yes! the Blues trumpets and then it was posted on the very first response!

WTF is with the socks- never mind the Jersey. The socks are just a whole new low.

I don't so much hate the Gorton Fisherman Jersey.

WOW! Those other Fugly Jersey pics. I thought for sure the Blues was the worst ever- NOPE not even close.

HAHAHAH a Tuxedo.

An ASCOT?!?!?! WTF! ASSCOT! Did Kramer from Seinfield design that Jersey- fluffy pirate shirt.

Don Cherry approves! Hee Hee funny!

What the heck is the deal with that Quad City jersey- I don't get it at all!

Did the Kings actually wear those Jerseys with the funny King Triton on the chest and Gretzky should have his number UNRETIRED for agreeing to be seen in public for wearing it. Where the heck was I and how have I never seen this before?????

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

The world must be coming to an end!

I am now going to become a fan of roller derby!

Urine colored ice!- Nice!

Can you imagine the guys on the teams in some of these instances?? Did they almost mutiny when told- Hey team get your new Dbag Jersyes. I have a jersey my Mother-In-Law gave me with a squirrel on the front that says Fighting Squirrels and something about Dem Nutts on the back that I won't even wear- how can some of these guys be seen in public with this dreck?!?!?

Can you imagine the guys on the teams in some of these instances?? Did they almost mutiny when told- Hey team get your new Dbag Jersyes.

The Macon Whoopee Camellia Festival jerseys were pink. And this was back in the days before a men's pro sports team would think of getting on the breast cancer research bandwagon, which is the only thing that makes said pink on a men's sports jersey acceptable. Southern bush league legend is that the players did actually refuse to wear them, only to be reminded that failure to dress in official team kit would lead to failure to get a paycheck for the game.

Remember those hideous red, white and blue striped ones that Montreal dug out of mothballs a couple years ago. I swear those made my hubby almost go into epileptic seizure. They looked like something from the costume department of "O Brother, Where Art Thou?"

And remember those third jerseys Dallas had that they nicknamed the "Mooterus"? Looked like they'd been designed by a drunken OB/GYN.

Remember those hideous red, white and blue striped ones that Montreal dug out of mothballs a couple years ago. I swear those made my hubby almost go into epileptic seizure. They looked like something from the costume department of "O Brother, Where Art Thou?"

And remember those third jerseys Dallas had that they nicknamed the "Mooterus"? Looked like they'd been designed by a drunken OB/GYN.

You mean these beauties?

article_23011_2.jpg

Wasn't there a story about the throwback jerseys Montreal wore last year and how Babcock was visibly laughing at them on the bench?

Also, the Mooterus will forever have it's place in history as the jersey Marty Turco was wearing when Datsyuk absolutely schooled him.

What's kind of scary is that some fans are getting all nostalgic about the Sabres getting rid of the 'Buffaslug"

I refuse to believe anyone is nostalgic about those.

don_cherry_jersey.jpg

0246.cherry.sweater.jpg

The Kingston Frontenacs decided to honor popular CBC hockey commentator Don Cherry by wearing red plaid jerseys that looked like one of Cherry's trademark garish jackets.

The Frontenacs wore the Don Cherry hockey jerseys as part of their Military Appreciation Night promotion to honor troops at Kingston's Canadian Forces Base Kingston. Cherry, an avid supporter of the military, was on hand for the annual event. As a tribute to Cherry, each player wore a special jersey that looked like a red plaid blazer complete with a tie and flower in the lapel.