• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
under_par_00

12/12 GDT

Rate this topic

So Washington is looking to continue their losing streak, down 4-0 to the Rags in the 2nd. Ovechkin picked up a fighting major against Dubinsky. Anyone see this?

Vancouver also up 1-0 on Edmonton.

Anaheim up 2-1 over Minnesota.

Haha, oh wow. Wild vs. Ducks.

Koivu loses his stick, literally snags Bobby Ryans stick from his hands. Ryan picks up Koivu's stick and scores with it.

Koivu proceeds to go complain to the refs that Ryan scored with an illegal stick. I used to respect the guy a lot but hell, you don't steal a guys stick and then go whine about him playing with another stick...

Koivu loses his stick, literally snags Bobby Ryans stick from his hands. Ryan picks up Koivu's stick and scores with it.

Koivu proceeds to go complain to the refs that Ryan scored with an illegal stick. I used to respect the guy a lot but hell, you don't steal a guys stick and then go whine about him playing with another stick...

Ohhh... Mikko Koivu?

I was like, "Why is Saku complaining that his teammate scored?"

:lol:

That's hilarious, especially because if you take the stick rule literally, Koivu was right.

Ohhh... Mikko Koivu?

I was like, "Why is Saku complaining that his teammate scored?"

Yeah Mikko indeed, Saku is actually scratched, not sure why.

Just waiting for someone to upload the whole sequence on Youtube now.

Edited by Cevari