• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

12/13 GDT: Kings, Lots (5) at Red Wings, None (0)

Rate this topic

Have a happy one! They have never in the history of the team won a game on my birthday, so I'm hoping you get a win on yours.

Thanks for the GDT, Hockeytown.

Happy Birthday Konnan511.

LGW!

I hope you're going to the game. Otherwise you'll have to deal with the Versus crew. Yuck.

Nonetheless, Happy Birthday Konnan!

Happy Birthday! The Wings have to win for you today. :)

Would be nice to see Ozzie in net again, but if I recall Babcock made a comment that seemed like he'll get his chances but Howard is the go to guy.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I splurged on this one. Got seats on the glass in the section next to the Kings bench. I've only been in the lower bowl once, so I am beyond pumped! LGW!

Awww, you shouldn't have, best BDay present ever :P

No i mean that the wings' players SHOULD be pissed off now and out for some revenge since they lost 3 straight games against L.A

That's not what you meant. You stated that the Wings had lost 3 straight, followed by "not good"...thus implying that the Wings are in trouble.

You wanna end the charades now or continue back-peddling?

I'm probably going to miss the first period of this game because of the icy hell that is Southfield Fwy and 696. It took me 2 hours to get to work this morning, I don't see that changing much on the return trip.

I say Wings take this 3-2, Cleary/Dats/Fil. Babcock has been on Filpulla's ass to shoot more, so I'm hoping he follows that advice tonight.

Guest mindfly

That's not what you meant. You stated that the Wings had lost 3 straight, followed by "not good"...thus implying that the Wings are in trouble.

You wanna end the charades now or continue back-peddling?

It's not good to lose 3 straight games against L.A, just stop it already.

I'm probably going to miss the first period of this game because of the icy hell that is Southfield Fwy and 696. It took me 2 hours to get to work this morning, I don't see that changing much on the return trip.

I say Wings take this 3-2, Cleary/Dats/Fil. Babcock has been on Filpulla's ass to shoot more, so I'm hoping he follows that advice tonight.

f*** f*** f*** I'm supposed to be on my way to the game as well, but that's not happening

First real chance goes to th Wings. Nice! Almost banked home the rebound.

I was so confused, I saw our goalie play the puck behind our net and I thought it was Ozzie until I saw it was Howie. Good on him stickhandling! Plus, i love our pressure right now!

Haven't been able to sit here and post like I usually would due to being busy at work. I'm gonna be around for once this time! It's not the same watching the game without you guys :P

Here's to a great game!

Red Wings 5 (Datsyuk, Cleary, Franzen, Filppula, Kronwall)

Kings 2

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!

That is a HORRIBLE Winter Classic promo. Nothing will top the Wings/Hawks promo.

Everyone is at Ford Field watching the free NFL game.

Plus, the road are atrocious right now. I bet a good deal of people are skipping the game due to the roads.

Datsyuk is dirty.

Traded draft picks for free agents huh?