• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

12/13 GDT: Kings, Lots (5) at Red Wings, None (0)

Rate this topic

I think the 4th line will win this game for us. They work so hard every game i just feel its time that it pays off for them and the secondary scoring gets us the W in this one.

Helm x 2

Cleary Empty netter

3-1 Wings final

Can't remember Kronwall making a hit like that this year lmfao?! Does last week vs. San Jose ring a bell lol? Anyways real good period by the Wings; they had lots of energy on every line and looked real good.

- I am sorry but Howard needs to do something about these rebounds its actually getting really annoying. I'm not just talking on the goal, there were another 3ish shots by LA that he gave a terrible rebound to and that is unacceptable imo because rebounds like that will cost the wings in the long run. Jimmy has been great for the Wings, but if he keeps on letting in weak goals like he has been the past couple weeks then I think Ozzy should be starting some more games because his puck control was great last game and Jimmy can learn from that.

- Hudler looked really good out there tonight

- I would like Homer to get to the front of the net a bit more

- other then that the Wings just got to keep playing like this and they will win the game; no way LA can sustain this pressure all game long.

Guest scottj

As others have said:

Cleary needed to shoot that backhand or at least go forehand fast as hell n shoot

Hudler is lookin like he's trying

and as I've said before:

Quick brings it against us... f*** that guy :angry:

If we keep it up we'll be fine... but that's gonna be the hard part

Guest mindfly

Even though we are down, it was a good period for us. We've looked and played better. The pucks will start going in for us.

Mr.Positive

Can't remember Kronwall making a hit like that this year lmfao?! Does last week vs. San Jose ring a bell lol? Anyways real good period by the Wings; they had lots of energy on every line and looked real good.

- I am sorry but Howard needs to do something about these rebounds its actually getting really annoying. I'm not just talking on the goal, there were another 3ish shots by LA that he gave a terrible rebound to and that is unacceptable imo because rebounds like that will cost the wings in the long run. Jimmy has been great for the Wings, but if he keeps on letting in weak goals like he has been the past couple weeks then I think Ozzy should be starting some more games because his puck control was great last game and Jimmy can learn from that.

- Hudler looked really good out there tonight

- I would like Homer to get to the front of the net a bit more

- other then that the Wings just got to keep playing like this and they will win the game; no way LA can sustain this pressure all game long.

I'm a big Wings fan and have been since I was a kid but I've never played (watching me skate is hilarious) so forgive me if this is a stupid question, but how can Howie fix the rebound problem. Is it simply a matter of redirecting the puck to a better area?