#1 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 01:40 AM

The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#2 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,942 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 04:11 AM

Good idea for a thread. If we have the things that annoy us, why not balance it out?

I made beef stroganoff today. I can't spell it; but I sure can make it.

#3 kook_10

kook_10

I Like Our Team

• Gold Booster
  • 2,241 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 09:51 AM

any little thing my baby does. particularly when she wakes up in the morning and we hear her singing in her crib. :)

Posted Image

works every time

#4 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 10:04 AM

awww, she's so cute. :wub: That makes me happy, cute babies always bring a smile to my face. :)

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#5 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 12:12 PM

When tools peel out trying to act cool...and then get pulled over. Makes me smile every time :)
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#6 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,942 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 02:16 PM

Aw, cute baby bird.

#7 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 06:54 PM

Our Christmas tree makes me smile :)
Posted Image

Posted Image
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#8 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 09:21 PM

That lake view behind your Christmas tree is pretty nice too.

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#9 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,525 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 10:52 PM

pretty baby, pretty tree and lake... very sweet.

My little garden makes me happy, even in winter because I know what it will be in a few months.

Posted Image

soon!

puckloo39dom.jpg

“Next time I tell you someone from Texas should not be president of the United States, please pay attention."

Best ever

#10 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 09:48 AM

Good looking pepper there, it sure wouldn't be here. :P I wish I were in warm weather.

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

#11 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 02:36 PM

Posted Image
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#12 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 04:34 PM

Posted Image
And this too.

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

#13 megaelixir

megaelixir

why hello there mister kronwall

• 49 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 04:44 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#14 puckloo39

puckloo39

• HoF Booster
  • 21,525 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 04:52 PM

5:00PM on a weekday. :)

puckloo39dom.jpg

“Next time I tell you someone from Texas should not be president of the United States, please pay attention."

Best ever

#15 megaelixir

megaelixir

why hello there mister kronwall

• 49 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 09:17 PM

delicious pineapple.

Posted Image

#16 kook_10

kook_10

I Like Our Team

• Gold Booster
  • 2,241 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 09:23 PM

Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsiUJQVIV94

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSr1i4AUnYA

Edited by kook_10, 15 December 2010 - 09:42 AM.

works every time

#17 puckloo39

puckloo39

• HoF Booster
  • 21,525 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 09:50 PM

That clip from 2002, Avs beatdown by those beautiful Wings... if that doesn't bring a smile to your face, what would?

I miss my Dom.

Posted Image

But he always made me happy, just to see him step on the ice.

puckloo39dom.jpg

Best ever

#18 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 05:45 PM

Posted Image
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#19 SouthernWingsFan

SouthernWingsFan

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 24,609 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 07:14 PM

Watching Football
Watching Hockey
Exercising
Reading
Playing the infrequent video game
Pointing and laughing at stuff
Saying or thinking random gibberish
Watching and laughing at funny videos or pranks
Drinking wine
Eating meals that I cooked well
Anything that isn't loud
Being a dork

And plenty more

Edited by SouthernWingsFan, 15 December 2010 - 07:17 PM.

#20 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 10:11 PM

Lidstrom's hat trick tonight :D

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users