Versus televised America's last nuclear bomb test

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,044 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 02:35 PM

Thanks to the Worst Jersey thread, I got this idea:
Posted Image

One that I did for the Wing PK (obviously):
Posted Image

This came about a few years ago after it seemed like all of the Wings' shots bang off the posts:
Posted Image

YEARGH!
Posted Image

The Todd:
Posted Image

Little story with this one: In 2005/2006 (can't exactly remember when), F1 driver Michael Schumacher famously parked his Ferrari at the Rasscasse turn at Monaco during qualifying in order to slow down his nearest competitor. On a motorsport form, the original image was Jacque Villeneuve parked along the track after his car broke down. One of the marshals pointed off-camera towards something (probably directing Villeneuve towards pit lane or something), and it had, I think, a "No Parking" sign on the wall.
Posted Image

Another "Off the post again!", this time referencing a past LGW meme:
Posted Image
Mike Illich does not care about Detroit. Boycott 2013 Winter Cla$$ic.
Skilled hockey is, and will forever be, winning hockey. Deal with it.
"A perfect vision, some simple ways to let you know
Free range humans all couped up naked clone is playing lame" Avon by Queens of the Stone Age

#2 L3T5G0W1NG5

L3T5G0W1NG5

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 03:46 PM

Good effort, but they're all pretty fail tbh.

#3 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 01:08 AM

I like the Todd :P
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users