• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Konnan511

Datsyuk, Crosby. On a level of their own.

Rate this topic

My post got deleted and all I said was that I used Adblock Plus to get rid of all those images he spammed in that one post. I didn't say anything directly to him or call him any names, nothing. I figured if other people were as annoyed with it as I was, they might want an easy solution to get rid of them.

I have AdBlock on all the time. I wonder if I should wonder what I'm missing. Probably not.

On topic...Not only am I a fan of the Red Wings team on the ice, I'm a fan of the mentality of the organization. The Red Wings ooze integrity and professionalism. And as stated in this thread, it's the Stevie Y. legacy. I am not only proud of the Wings winning record, I am very proud of the character they display. I could cite numerous times when Crosby's behavior would not fit with this team's persona and I absolutely would not want his ego in the dressing room. Even if that meant that Bettman suddenly loved the Wings. I will take Pavel over Sydney any day.

Edited by HOCKEY MATTERS

Crosby goes home every season and comes back the next year with an upgraded skill set. Datsyuk has remained consistent more or less, but Crosby has only ever increased his talent, year by year.

What the hell are you talking about? Datsyuk has been getting better every single year since he got to the NHL, last season being the only exception (maybe, I still thought he looked better than ever in the last months of the season and the playoffs, and in the World Championships where he was selected best player).

When he first got here, he had some fancy passing and stickwork, but little else. He was weak, and far from a Selke candidate. Look at him now. Consistent with the guy he was 8 years ago? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAH RIGHT!

Also Crosby is supposed to be the 2nd coming of Gretzky. He was hyped for years before he was even drafted. Datsyuk, no one thought he'd make it to the NHL. No one knew who he was when he was drafted. Now we are comparing the two. Isn't that amazing?

There is a huge difference between Pasha and that other little douchebag. You'll not see Pasha being a media hog, and he puts team first. During the interview after the game the other night, he said, "We won the game, that's more important." You sure as hell won't hear that other media hog say something like that. While every sports writer in humanity is kissing up to Crosby's little ass, Pasha goes out and quietly does his job, night after night. And we who really know the way it is appreciate him for it.

For example, during the Versus intermission last night between the 2nd and 3rd periods (of course having to go to Crosby in a game in which he had nothing to do with), Crosby was anything but humble. Basically came across as "We're always the favorites! But Philly won the East last year? What do we do? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

How many times do you hear the Wings bragging about how good they are? Hmm?

For example, during the Versus intermission last night between the 2nd and 3rd periods (of course having to go to Crosby in a game in which he had nothing to do with), Crosby was anything but humble. Basically came across as "We're always the favorites! But Philly won the East last year? What do we do? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

How many times do you hear the Wings bragging about how good they are? Hmm?

Hate to say it but it's your own fault for watching. Can't keep feeding the machine.

Hate to say it but it's your own fault for watching. Can't keep feeding the machine.

Oh, believe me, once I heard that, I turned off my feed and hit a timer so I'd know when the 3rd period would be starting up.