• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
syntax

Muskegon Lumberjacks Star Wars Night

Rate this topic

I wanted to toss an announcement out to everyone about the Muskegon Lumberjacks [LJ] Star Wars night that is coming up this Saturday night, December the 18th [star Wars Night].

The 501st Legion [Here], a Star Wars costuming charity that I am a member of, will be attending to raise money for the Special Olympics.

We will have Event patches and other Star Wars goodies for sale, and there will be lots of photo ops for kids of all ages.

We'd love to see everyone that can make it out to support the Special Olympics and the Muskegon Lumberjacks!

Special thanks to Matt of LGW for allowing me to post this message.

Edited by syntax

wasn't this one of the teams that folded last season in the used to be ihl? or i might be thinking something else.(flint, muskegon and port huron)

Yep, the Port Huron Icehawks and the Flint Generals folded. The Muskegon Lumberjacks actually became the Evansville Iceman, and this new Muskegon Lumberjacks team is in the USHL, as posted by Wingnut22.

Yep, the Port Huron Icehawks and the Flint Generals folded. The Muskegon Lumberjacks actually became the Evansville Iceman, and this new Muskegon Lumberjacks team is in the USHL, as posted by Wingnut22.

thats good they made it. i miss the icehawks.

That sounds really awesome. I work Saturday night, but I hope you guys have a great turnout (as I'm sure you will).

That's awesome that you're in the 501st, too. I've gotta couple of friends that were thinking strongly about joining after the Motor City Comic Con.

This is the best thing I've ever heard in my life. Please someone who goes get a video of this.

Comcast and the Griffins put on a smaller event a few weeks ago. Here is a recap, but sadly, there's no video that I have access to of the Clonetroopers actually singing the anthem:

Here's us at a Whitecaps game a few years ago as well:

The Port Huron Ice Hawks did this every year. it was always a blast

http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/story/port_huron_icehawks_star_wars_night_129016.asp

We'll be back in Port Huron (with the Fighting Falcons since the Ice Hawks are gone) on 2/5/11.

We'll be @ the Grand Rapids Griffins game on 3/5/11.