• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
up2here

Riley Sheahan

Rate this topic

I hope the U.S. beats the s*** out of Canada. Seriously a player puts up points in every game and yet you don't play him. As stated earlier why bother having a training camp if you already have the rosters set.

Guest mindfly

""It was nice to put the puck in the net for the first time in any hockey I've played this year," said Sheahan, who is without a goal at Notre Dame this season."

Poor guy.

I'm kinda surprised they didnt even keep him as the 13th forward after the camp he had.

His lack of production all year at Notre Dame is probably what hurt him in the end though.

I am pretty surprised he didnt make it though

This just shows the roster was set before the camp. Sheahan will be a lock for next year, though. He outplayed everyone but two guys during the tryouts.

I hope the USA team kicks the s*** out of Canada this WJC tourney...

My favorite video. The audio has been my ringtone since ithis video was posted:

Edited by Konnan511

This just shows the roster was set before the camp. Sheahan will be a lock for next year, though. He outplayed everyone but two guys during the tryouts.

I dont think Sheahan can play next year can he? He is already 19 as of dec. 7th

I think he will be too old

Guest mindfly

I dont think Sheahan can play next year can he? He is already 19 as of dec. 7th

I think he will be too old

yeah next year the oldest possible players would be born 1/1/1992, and this years it's 1/1/1991.

It's Under-20 tournament and if you're born in very early january and play the semi-finals-finals etc you can actually be 20 and play. It was like this for sweden's (and nowdays nashvilles) patric hornqvist, he was born on 1/1/1987 and if he were to be one day older he wouldn't be eligble to play that tournament he played in.

Edited by mindfly

yeah next year the oldest possible players would be born 1/1/1992, and this years it's 1/1/1991.

It's Under-20 tournament and if you're born in very early january and play the semi-finals-finals etc you can actually be 20 and play. It was like this for sweden's (and nowdays nashvilles) patric hornqvist, he was born on 1/1/1987 and if he were to be one day older he wouldn't be eligble to play that tournament he played in.

Damn I thought so thats too bad, I woulda liked to see him play on the big stage and apparently he was really close to making it.

Maybe theres an injury and he gets the call before the tournament like when Dana Tyrell got hurt playing Sweden and Kane got called up.

Its too bad he wasn't producing at Notre dame, they probably didn't wanna take him just in case he couldn't produce. Had he been in the OHL I bet he makes this team because he produced well at the camp

Damn I thought so thats too bad, I woulda liked to see him play on the big stage and apparently he was really close to making it.

Maybe theres an injury and he gets the call before the tournament like when Dana Tyrell got hurt playing Sweden and Kane got called up.

Its too bad he wasn't producing at Notre dame, they probably didn't wanna take him just in case he couldn't produce. Had he been in the OHL I bet he makes this team because he produced well at the camp

Exactly, right now in college he's playing with guys 3 to 4 years his elder and are all physically grown. It doesn't surprise me that he would dominate guys his age and younger.

Edited by Konnan511

Don't worry about Sheahan too much, he hasn't put up many points at ND thus this fall but i attend a CCHA university and i've seen him play 4 or 5 times and he's the real deal, very strong game away from the puck, he'll fit into the Wings system very well and his numbers will come...I'm also good friends with a kid that attended the Wings developmental camp this summer with Sheahan and he said he was very impressed with him and that he's good guy off the ice too...he got into a bit of trouble at the end of last season at ND but it was for drinking and let's be honest who didn't drink and make a few mistakes in college :hehe:

Don't worry about Sheahan too much, he hasn't put up many points at ND thus this fall but i attend a CCHA university and i've seen him play 4 or 5 times and he's the real deal, very strong game away from the puck, he'll fit into the Wings system very well and his numbers will come...I'm also good friends with a kid that attended the Wings developmental camp this summer with Sheahan and he said he was very impressed with him and that he's good guy off the ice too...he got into a bit of trouble at the end of last season at ND but it was for drinking and let's be honest who didn't drink and make a few mistakes in college :hehe:

Especially as a 17 year old freshman.

My favorite video. The audio has been my ringtone since ithis video was posted:

enjoy it while it lasts :hehe:

I'm a big fan of the kid but I don't quite understand how he hasn't produced more points when he gets significant time on the PP. I mean, do his wingers really suck or something? I wish I knew more about his situation at ND.