• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/15 GDT: Blues 2 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

Guest scottj

I'm putting in Howard and Vokoun and keeping Halak out of my lineup, so if Howard f***s this up I'm gonna....

be disappointed. I got faith though, Howie's usually pretty good with his bounce backs (actually, I don't really remember him ever sucking huge cock two nights in a row) and I think some of our players are gonna have a chip on their shoulder cause of that d-bag from LA who brings it

Gotta study for finals tonight so this will be a good break even though I'm gonna have to get back to studying right after... oh wells

edit: from letsgokings

trollquick.jpg

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :angry: lol

Edited by scottj

IF HUDLER SCORES A GOAL TONIGHT LARRY MURPHY WILL BUY EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM A DOZEN HOT DOGS!

Murphs money is safe then

I'm putting in Howard and Vokoun and keeping Halak out of my lineup, so if Howard f***s this up I'm gonna....

be disappointed. I got faith though, Howie's usually pretty good with his bounce backs (actually, I don't really remember him ever sucking huge cock two nights in a row) and I think some of our players are gonna have a chip on their shoulder cause of that d-bag from LA who brings it

Gotta study for finals tonight so this will be a good break even though I'm gonna have to get back to studying right after... oh wells

edit: from letsgokings

trollquick.jpg

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :angry: lol

not gonna lie, that's hilarious