• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/15 GDT: Blues 2 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

Darren Pang has been whining about the officiating all night long.

Who did I rape in my previous life to have to watch the Blues feed for this game in this life?

hate Pang with a purple passion here... Stevie Y seems to like him, which says a lot for Stevie's character -- he can tolerate anyone apparently.

Sorry you're stuck with that.

Detroit needs to not play prevent defense. What a play by Filppula! If only his line-mates weren't both in nasty slumps.

It's like watching the old Lions 'bend but don't break' defense... of course the Lions always bent to the point they couldn't help it and then broke.

hate Pang with a purple passion here... Stevie Y seems to like him, which says a lot for Stevie's character -- he can tolerate anyone apparently.

I've always liked Panger, but sometimes his color commentary really gets on me. He can be a pretty bad homer.

He was Stevie's best man, so I guess that's something if Stevie considers(ed) him his best friend.