• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Echolalia

24/7 debuts tonight on HBO

Rate this topic

And the Wings game should be ending just in time for this one to start which means three and a half hours of hockey for me tonight. Here's to hoping Sid loosens up a bit after the plethora of interviews he'll no doubt have. The kid has to have some personality hiding in there somewhere.

Guest scottj

DVRing it due to finals... didn't know it was today, scheduled it a couple days ago

I'll probably be watching it tomorrow after I get back from the last day of the semester :D

This was good. I'm glad that they aren't pushing the Ovechkin/Crosby hype machine, but aren't ignoring them either. The show was definitely centered around the teams first.

Also: Ovie to the refs after Semin crosschecks someone in the neck and breaks skin "He must have soft skin, no?"

That was hilarious. i can't wait for the next episode. There were so many parts where I laughed my ass off.

Pascal Dupuis walks into the room: "Hey guys. F#ck you Geno" or OV and Dubinsky laying on the ice after their fight:"Good job buddy","you too buddy"

They showed a little Boudreau interview and he had ketchup on the sides of his mouth!

156703_10150137640437738_781512737_7956492_8027143_n.jpg

:zzz: to anything involving Sidney Crosby

The show didn't center around him or Ovechkin in the least. HBO is giving as much attention to these two that the NHL and popular media outlets should. Acknowledge that they're phenomenal players and leaders of their respective teams, but they're only one piece to the puzzle.

This is really good television and I'm looking forward to the next one.

I loved Dupuis "F*** you Geno" right when he walks in the room.

I've been streaming it, not watching :P...but it is on.

Oh, and I was recording it for NHL Torrents, but another guy has it covered (I did as a backup)

Edited by drumnj

I've been streaming it, not watching :P...but it is on.

Oh, and I was recording it for NHL Torrents, but another guy has it covered (I did as a backup)

Patiently waiting for it to be upped. I think he said he's posting it first thing tomorrow. Excited.

Patiently waiting for it to be upped. I think he said he's posting it first thing tomorrow. Excited.

You guys are both lucky as hell, regardless I never got an invite code from the thread but for me NHL torrents is always down, maybe I have a wrong link or something scared.gif

You guys are both lucky as hell, regardless I never got an invite code from the thread but for me NHL torrents is always down, maybe I have a wrong link or something scared.gif

I was lucky that I got in so early. I have been a member since 07, it was much easier to get access then, no invites required. Unfortunately I don't have enough seed bonus right now to give you an invite. Make sure you are using nhltorrents.co.uk and not .com