• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#21 Stolberg

Stolberg

you call that blowing?!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,249 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 11:40 PM

I knew there was a reason I don't get HBO, well besides the ridiculously high monthly price...

because you hate good television

#22 drumnj

drumnj

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 11:48 PM

I've been streaming it, not watching :P...but it is on.

Oh, and I was recording it for NHL Torrents, but another guy has it covered (I did as a backup)

Edited by drumnj, 15 December 2010 - 11:50 PM.

Got FSD setup with all it's glory.  Plan to have pre and post game coverage along with Wingspan and 24/7.  Youtube page: RedWingsLive1

Red Wings and Griffins Live Games Check my profile
Always looking for people to help with the site, be it coding (PHP & JS) or design work. PM me if you'd be interested.

Cleary on, Mike!
Cleary on, Ken!
Dan's World, Dan's World... Mediocrity!... Excellent!

#23 crotty99

crotty99

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 12:23 AM

I've been streaming it, not watching :P...but it is on.

Oh, and I was recording it for NHL Torrents, but another guy has it covered (I did as a backup)

Patiently waiting for it to be upped. I think he said he's posting it first thing tomorrow. Excited.

Posted Image

Thanks TeeMan!

#24 evilzyme

evilzyme

Games a gongshow.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 12:42 AM

Patiently waiting for it to be upped. I think he said he's posting it first thing tomorrow. Excited.

You guys are both lucky as hell, regardless I never got an invite code from the thread but for me NHL torrents is always down, maybe I have a wrong link or something Posted Image

Pavel Datsyuk - "Pasha" - #13
"Got no fun if you got no puck"
'"I like ladies" - Towards the Lady Byng trophy
"Hannnnnnnnnnk"
"Okay $5 now"

I'm Don Cherry and Danny DeKeyser is my Kadri.

#25 crotty99

crotty99

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 12:51 AM

You guys are both lucky as hell, regardless I never got an invite code from the thread but for me NHL torrents is always down, maybe I have a wrong link or something Posted Image

I was lucky that I got in so early. I have been a member since 07, it was much easier to get access then, no invites required. Unfortunately I don't have enough seed bonus right now to give you an invite. Make sure you are using nhltorrents.co.uk and not .com

Posted Image

Thanks TeeMan!

#26 Joey v3.4

Joey v3.4

Stoned

• Pip
  • 191 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 01:17 AM

Bump for update for online stream :)
And Boom goes the Dynamite.

#27 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 02:35 AM

For all of you passing judgement on the show, you should really watch it, then eat your crow. Crosby was rarely shown while OV was shown a lot. Actually, Pascal was shown more than Crosby lol.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#28 Nev

Nev

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,039 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 02:48 AM

I'd rather just pretend that's not happening right now :P

Bend over and take it like a man :yowza: You did it us for the last 20 years and whats good for the goose is good for the gander :thumbup:

Edited by Nev, 16 December 2010 - 02:49 AM.

"If I can be totally honest, it's not a lot of guys you get impressed by. Actually, it's no one else but him. From the bench, to see what move he makes -- you're like, 'I wish I could do that.' Sometimes you sit on the bench and just think, 'wow,' and you look over to the other bench and they sit there and shake their heads, too. He has great, great skills. I'm probably not going to play with another player who has the kind of skills he has." Mikael Samuelsson on Pavel Datsyuk

#29 crotty99

crotty99

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 03:10 AM

Bend over and take it like a man :yowza: You did it us for the last 20 years and whats good for the goose is good for the gander :thumbup:

:lol: No comeback from me, we deserve the bashing we are receiving. Just straight up awful.

on topic: Just finished watching the first episode. Really enjoyed it, like people have already said there is not a huge focus on Crosby/Ovechkin but rather the teams as a whole. It's really interesting to see what goes on in the locker rooms. I would kill for a Wings based series like this!

Posted Image

Thanks TeeMan!

#30 Theophany

Theophany

Mr. Norris

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,411 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 05:00 AM

For all of you passing judgement on the show, you should really watch it, then eat your crow. Crosby was rarely shown while OV was shown a lot. Actually, Pascal was shown more than Crosby lol.

I have to agree. I don't much like Crosby, but the show is fantastic. It really brings a human element to the game that we all love.

FWIW I hate Crosby's whining as much as anyone, but he seems like a fun guy off the ice. Cooke is still a ******, though.

Love Bylsma, too. The guy seems like he's an awesome coach. Boudreau... :rolleyes:

#31 Din758

Din758

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 08:01 AM

just checked nhl torrents, its up for everyone

Edited by Din758, 16 December 2010 - 08:01 AM.

Crosby is a crybaby *****

#32 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 12:21 PM

I have to agree. I don't much like Crosby, but the show is fantastic. It really brings a human element to the game that we all love.

FWIW I hate Crosby's whining as much as anyone, but he seems like a fun guy off the ice. Cooke is still a ******, though.

Love Bylsma, too. The guy seems like he's an awesome coach. Boudreau... :rolleyes:

Boudreau is sooooooo bad!!!!!

"And I looked down to see who was spearing me in the shins....of course it's Cookie's kid.....just like their dad."
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#33 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,643 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 12:33 PM

:lol: No comeback from me, we deserve the bashing we are receiving. Just straight up awful.

on topic: Just finished watching the first episode. Really enjoyed it, like people have already said there is not a huge focus on Crosby/Ovechkin but rather the teams as a whole. It's really interesting to see what goes on in the locker rooms. I would kill for a Wings based series like this!

ESPN did a show like that on the Wings back in 2003.

That was quite entertaining as well.
According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#34 Stolberg

Stolberg

you call that blowing?!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,249 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 12:59 PM

the streaks by both teams are perfect drama for this

ALMOST TOO PERFECT

#35 evilzyme

evilzyme

Games a gongshow.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 01:20 PM

hmmm, this is funny. I can access nhltorrents.co.uk on my phone but not on my computer. Is comcast blocking their website or something? I've never heard of something like this. Finally today, I was waiting around and decided to see if the website worked on my phone and sure enough it did... anyone have a similar problem?

"Hannnnnnnnnnk"
"Okay $5 now"

#36 Din758

Din758

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 01:46 PM

the streaks by both teams are perfect drama for this

ALMOST TOO PERFECT

ya i just got done watching it, and i was thinking the same thing....
Crosby is a crybaby *****

#37 dragonballgtz

dragonballgtz

Yu-Gi-HOE

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 03:08 PM

because you hate good television

torrents FTW

#38 swansoccer13

swansoccer13

171 in the draft. 1st in the shootout order.

• Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 03:25 PM

does anyone know if this Is this online anywhere besides a torrent?
"When you pull your goalie in the first round of the Stanley Cup playoffs, that usually means you're going fishing in about three days, and not 14 more wins or whatever we needed to get it done"

Mike Babcock

#39 evilzyme

evilzyme

Games a gongshow.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 03:35 PM

http://torrents.thep...041.TPB.torrent

for anyone who wants it. i'm grabbing it right now.

"Hannnnnnnnnnk"
"Okay $5 now"

#40 Travis

Travis

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 03:41 PM

ESPN did a show like that on the Wings back in 2003.

That was quite entertaining as well.

This.

The whole thing is actually up [in sections] on YouTube. Great watch.

cc_champs-5_zps34057ff0.png