• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Zion

Did You Get Your Curly Fries?

Rate this topic

I'm sure with enough finagling and persuasion I could probably get some here in Dallas.

But being as stuffed up, coughy, runny-nosey, etc, Arby's just doesn't really sound that good. Next time, perhaps.

If they ever give you trouble out of state, just have them call their main office and ask about the promotion.

Promotions change routinely in fast food, so honestly, you could probably walk in and say "Hi, I'm here for my free drink, for the Wednesday promotion", and you'd probably walk away receiving both a free drink and a confused look. You'd be halfway home before they figured it out. And quite frankly, you'll be dead before they actually care.

To the best of my knowledge, Arby's never stated that it was a Michigan only promotion.

I'll be trying to get my curly fries for Eaves tomorrow, here in Jacksonville Florida :)

Edited by Joey v3.4

If they ever give you trouble out of state, just have them call their main office and ask about the promotion.

Promotions change routinely in fast food, so honestly, you could probably walk in and say "Hi, I'm here for my free drink, for the Wednesday promotion", and you'd probably walk away receiving both a free drink and a confused look. You'd be halfway home before they figured it out. And quite frankly, you'll be dead before they actually care.

To the best of my knowledge, Arby's never stated that it was a Michigan only promotion.

I'll be trying to get my curly fries for Eaves tomorrow, here in Jacksonville Florida :)

I'm pretty sure that when they read the announcement that Micky says: Stop in to any detroit area Arby's.... I'm just upset we don't have an Arby's within an hour and 15 minutes of where I live or I would try it in honor or Hatrick Eaves. I want to see if anyone in Honalulu can get them. And BTW did you know they have an ice rink there!!!!!

I'm pretty sure that when they read the announcement that Micky says: Stop in to any detroit area Arby's.... [/q]

Good point. I'm going to try today at a Jacksonville (Florida) Arby's. I'll be buying food too, so the curly fries shouldn't be a big deal.

I promise next Wings hat trick I'll try and get free curly fries in Ontario...

Edit: I'll try for out of country!

I couldn't live up to my promise. I run my own painting business with my old man, so every week I'm at a different house and area of town. I was no where near an Arbys today.

Awesome about the out-of-staters. I'm not even going to try. I went in after Zetterberg's playoffs hat trick last season and paid for them, just as a little celebratory thing, and judging by the people who work there, no way is it going to happen. I doubt they know what a hat trick is; heck, they might not even know what hockey is. Come to think of it, I'm not even sure if they're really alive or just zombies who punch buttons...

I was just thinking those fries should be 2 sizes larger than normal.

I don't know about the turnover. Maybe if a player has 3 turnovers in one game? Or maybe if it's an opposing player whose 3 turnovers result in goals for us?

Or maybe mozzi sticks if a player breaks 3 sticks in a game...

Woo! Johan! The fries!!!!

do you think they'd honor this in north carolina?

i might give it a shot just for the reaction.

"hi, johan franzen scored 5 goals last night, i'd like my free curly fries please."

"que?"

It's happened before in other states for sure. If you got the time and the hankering for some curly fries, then why not?

What also might help is if you buy something in addition.

How many did we have last season? Like just one? Only Wings hat trick I can remember last season is Zetterberg in November against the Ducks.

And Franzen in May during the Playoffs. That's all I can remember, although I think there might have been one more.