• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Osgood to start Sunday

Rate this topic

Watch Ozzie get hot and then ignite a goalie controversy.

i just dont see the point of running J-Ho into the ground, especially when the team hangs the goalies out to dry.

Watch Ozzie get hot and then ignite a goalie controversy.

It wouldn't be a bad things.

i just dont see the point of running J-Ho into the ground, especially when the team hangs the goalies out to dry.

I agree, if Ozzie can play more the Jimmy can have the breaks he needs, especially if they want him to be the goalie for the playoffs.

Guest Heaten

I cringe whenever someone shoots the puck at Howard. I know there's a high-probablility that it's going in net. Osgood can easily win the #1 spot. Howard has been aweful; Larry Murphy pointed out what most of us already knew... 20 goals in 6 games, one of the 4th worst goalies so far this season.

Osgood could get this team back on track.

everyone is coddling Ozzie to get his 400th... I say, what use is a backup if he can't push the starter? Get Ozzie his W, then use him regularly.. otherwise ditch him

I cringe whenever someone shoots the puck at Howard. I know there's a high-probablility that it's going in net. Osgood can easily win the #1 spot. Howard has been aweful; Larry Murphy pointed out what most of us already knew... 20 goals in 6 games, one of the 4th worst goalies so far this season.

Osgood could get this team back on track.

He's been awful? Is that why the Wings are 1st in the west, while playing fewer games, AND only starting one goalie due to Osgood's injury? If they are off track I guess we missed that memo. In the losses that Howard has taken this season, the team essentially fails to score goals. Of course he has had some bad games, but playing every game will do that to ANY goalie. He can only control one end of the ice, and when the team isn't scoring, it doesn't matter if he stops 49 of 50. Babcock said it himself, http://redwings.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=546419 Look Howard has one of the toughest jobs in the NHL, and that is the starting goaltender for the Detroit Red Wings. The only goalie that might be feeling more pressure is Carey Price. Detroit is notoriously hard on goalies if they don't win every game. Just think, years ago they were saying this about Chris Osgood, with actual good reason, and look where is now; 399 and counting.

Guest Heaten

There goes Ozzie's chance to get #400 at home... unless Ozzie gets the next start on Wed at home against the Canucks... which i severely doubt.

Osgood should get the start. He's outplayed Howard.

good game by ozzie, too bad they lost.

Hopefully he starts wednesday againt the red hot canucks. f***. W/ the way the wings are playing, hopefully those 2 days off will get them going. beating the nucks would be a great bday present for me.

Guest Heaten

Just get the 400th so the "how long till Ozzies 400th" drama can be over. Then we can get back to focusing on hockey; monkey off the back.

Guest Stolberg

I cringe whenever someone shoots the puck at Howard. I know there's a high-probablility that it's going in net.

prove it plz

with math

Hopefully Ozzie's starts after win #400 will look like more of his old self, hopefully he doesn't just mail it in after he finally reaches his goal.

I think he'll look more like his old self when he gets to #400 and doesn't have to worry about getting there.

If there's one thing Ozzie is known for, it's being unflappable.

Edited by 55fan