• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
jollymania

Subban's huge hit

Rate this topic

I am also into he and Price's triple low 5 post-win celebration.

http://video.canadiens.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=83935

Haha that's awesome. We got the Hudler cluck and Kronwall likes to double fist the goalies helmet and whisper sweet nothings to them

Good hit. Those guys ripping him in the telecast are stupid. They probably want Kronner to fight after every hit he makes too. Milbury is losing points with me daily.

esteef

Milbury lost points with me once I learned that he knows nothing about hockey a few years back. I know some of his trades as GM were because of the "budget" he had, but the ones that didn't involve the GM' "budget" were just god awful.

Good hit. Those guys ripping him in the telecast are stupid. They probably want Kronner to fight after every hit he makes too. Milbury is losing points with me daily.

esteef

I still remember when Kronwall laid The Hit on Havlat. I was living in Pittsburgh at the time without Versus and NHL.com's radio broadcast was from Chicago as it was the home radio broadcast.

The Chicago announcers were, obviously, going off about how dirty it was; but the thing I remember the most is that they were livid that Kronwall wouldn't fight. They actually said something to the sort of, 'that's what this team does, they refuse to get involved after the whistle' as if it was abhorrent.

beauty.

unfortunately that's been going on for a while now.

:(

Thats why I'm getting bored of it.

Milbury is losing points with me daily.

You say it like he had any points in the first place?

I still remember when Kronwall laid The Hit on Havlat. I was living in Pittsburgh at the time without Versus and NHL.com's radio broadcast was from Chicago as it was the home radio broadcast.

The Chicago announcers were, obviously, going off about how dirty it was; but the thing I remember the most is that they were livid that Kronwall wouldn't fight. They actually said something to the sort of, 'that's what this team does, they refuse to get involved after the whistle' as if it was abhorrent.

What you didn't get to see was the real story of what happened:

sleepinghit.jpg

What you didn't get to see was the real story of what happened:

sleepinghit.jpg

Haha. Awesome.

Don't get me wrong, the aftermath was scary looking - but I'll be damned if it isn't one of the most beautiful hits I've ever seen.

It was at that point that Kronwall became my favorite Wing.

Ouch.

And I'm getting bored with this "go after the opponent following a clean hit" garbage,

I have to agree with you there its very annoying to me if you want to get back at the guy hit him hard the next time he is on the ice. That was a very good clean (very hard) hit IMO.

It's a bit unorthodox to hit with your back but I like the way he lines up the player with those crossovers. It reminds of a kid who use to do that when we played minor travel hockey--except he would come in low with the hip & the victims would fly about 8 feet in the air whilst spinning rapidly... sometimes some of their gear would end up in the seats.

In today's lingo we would call this "having a yard sale".

It's a bit unorthodox to hit with your back but I like the way he lines up the player with those crossovers. It reminds of a kid who use to do that when we played minor travel hockey--except he would come in low with the hip & the victims would fly about 8 feet in the air whilst spinning rapidly... sometimes some of their gear would end up in the seats.

He's an amazing back-skater.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKDbnm_IdYY

For the life of me, why in the HELL does the game stop after a CLEAN hit??? Why do players go after each other after a CLEAN HIT???? I think the team that goes after a player after a CLEAN hit should get a delay of the game penalty (still stops the game) but would stop this crap of going after a player that lays out a clean hit!! DRIVES ME NUTS!!