• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Steve Sample

Toughest line in NHL

Rate this topic

I think it is because they have Brown and Orr. Rosehill isn't as good of a player as Brown and not as good of a fighter as Orr. Therefore, he only plays when either are out.

Winchester- Crombeem- Janssen is another very tough line. While none is a top-5 HW, each can hold their own against almost anyone in the NHL.

Crombeen is one of my favourite players in the league. I would take him on the wings any day.

Id love to see him here. Good to see Abdelkader not throw any punches while his visor was still on. I had a feeling someone was gonna need to answer the bell tonight.

Yeah Abdelkader has looked like his experience is finally helping him. His balance has improved, I thought he was gonna go down like 3 times before he actually did. He didn't jump the gun and throw himself off balance with a wild punch and in the end he beat a solid established middle weight that has about 10 years of fighting experience on him.

2 years from now Abby will be a very solid middleweight fighter, just out of the NCAA he doesn't have much experience and it hurts him jumping into pros with fighting. Same with Smith, I think he has potential to go with light heavy weights when he gets some practice in, only time will tell though.

Crombeen is one of my favourite players in the league. I would take him on the wings any day.

Yeah Abdelkader has looked like his experience is finally helping him. His balance has improved, I thought he was gonna go down like 3 times before he actually did. He didn't jump the gun and throw himself off balance with a wild punch and in the end he beat a solid established middle weight that has about 10 years of fighting experience on him.

2 years from now Abby will be a very solid middleweight fighter, just out of the NCAA he doesn't have much experience and it hurts him jumping into pros with fighting. Same with Smith, I think he has potential to go with light heavy weights when he gets some practice in, only time will tell though.

He is looking better. I remember last year he got tossed around by Morris in the playoffs and I had my doubts but it seems like his mechanics are a little better. As long as he loses the visor before he fights, I dont mind him fighting. Good to see him bounce Ott tonight. I'd like to see Ericsson scrap more but its just not looking like hes got that mean streak we've been hoping for.

Id love to see him here. Good to see Abdelkader not throw any punches while his visor was still on. I had a feeling someone was gonna need to answer the bell tonight.

Hudler to Toronto for Rosehill and a second over the summer would be a good trade IMO if Murdak and/or I. Flip are ready to produce in the NHL.

Hudler to Toronto for Rosehill and a second over the summer would be a good trade IMO if Murdak and/or I. Flip are ready to produce in the NHL.

That would be a good trade for both parties, with Detroit acquiring some sandpaper and Hudler getting a fresh start in Toronto. It doesn't appear Rosehill will get much time in Toronto this season, anyway.