• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

sonof3m

Wanted - Detroit Pistons Broadcasts

Did anyone record Detroit Pistons games on betamax or vhs, back in the "bad boys" era? I am looking for any regular season or playoff game you might have recorded from 1983-1992. Thanks.

Edited by sonof3m

I sent you two private messages, yet you do not respond and only post on this thread.  I'm sure no one else cares about our conversation.  If you want to message me privately, we can continue, if not, no problem.

Also, you can reset your email password. 

26 minutes ago, sonof3m said:

I sent you two private messages, yet you do not respond and only post on this thread.  I'm sure no one else cares about our conversation.  If you want to message me privately, we can continue, if not, no problem.

Also, you can reset your email password. 

I don't really know how to work messages from my phone. Sorry. What's your email? I will just have my father mail you directly

Don't bother helping this guy. I tried to fit bending over backward for him into my schedule, and when I couldn't he got rude and nasty. For someone who's been begging for film for 8 years you'd think he'd be more appreciative when someone volunteered to help him for free.

Good luck on finding that film brotendo, I recommend please and thank you